Liftoff is a rapidly growing mobile marketing technology company that is changing the way advertisers acquire and engage with mobile app users.
We are looking for an Ad Operations Analyst to help manage increasing operational demands related to mobile marketing campaigns for a growing portfolio of customers. As a member of the Ad Operations team, you will have a huge impact on our business and the success of our customers.
In your day-to-day you will:
- Serve as an internal point of contact for key clients - managing & optimizing for performance, collaborating with account teams and escalating niche issues internally
- Become an expert in our platform and work closely with Customer Success Managers to formulate campaign optimization strategies to meet customers' needs
- Launch new campaigns and ensure they are set up for success, flagging any non-standard pitfalls
- Identify & analyze performance trends and potential issues
- Optimize campaigns for post-install goals using proprietary tools and dashboards and make recommendations to client-facing team
- Identify, triage and escalate issues to management and internal teams
- Lead cross-functional communication across technical and non-technical teams
- Critically assess team processes, develop best practices, and drive improvements
Our ideal candidate has:
- 1-2 years campaign optimization, BI, or analytical experience
- The ability to draw insights from data
- Strong organizational skills
- A proactive and outcome-driven approach
- The ability to communicate clearly and concisely with technical and non-technical teams
- A strategic mindset
- Strong attention to detail
- Stellar problem-solving skills
- The ability to to work quickly and efficiently in a fast-paced environment
Bonus points if you also have:
- Ad tech/performance-focused optimization experience
- Experience working with various analytics toolsets and dashboards
- A passion for product and process improvement
- Experience using SQL and Tableau
- Advanced Excel or Google Spreadsheets experience
Working at Liftoff is fast-paced, fun, and challenging, and we thrive on innovation, both with our product and with processes. Come join our team and help shape the future of mobile marketing. If this role sounds interesting, we'd love to hear from you!
Liftoff is committed to inclusion and diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration regardless of race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
We began Liftoff in August, 2012 with the mission to revolutionize how mobile app marketers build and grow an active, engaged user base. Our approach was to design the first truly ROI-optimized mobile acquisition and retention platform for non-gaming apps. We set our sights on enabling marketers to run campaigns focused on finding users who will take meaningful actions beyond the install, like register for an account, book a hotel room or make a purchase. This is how mobile app marketing should work.
Since our launch, Liftoff has grown to become a leader in the mobile marketing industry, powering cost-per-action optimized app marketing and re-engagement campaigns for some of the world’s greatest brands.
Want to learn more about Liftoff? Visit Liftoff's website.
German engineered blades and shaving cream online for a fair price