Liftoff is a rapidly growing mobile marketing technology company that is changing the way advertisers acquire and engage with mobile app users. We are looking for an Ad Operations Analyst to help manage increasing operational demands related to mobile marketing campaigns for a growing portfolio of customers.
As an early member of the ad operations team, you will have huge impact on our business and the success of our customers. You will also help shape the growth of this team.
In your day-to-day you will:
- Serve as an internal POC for key clients - managing & optimizing for performance, collaborating with account teams and escalating niche issues internally
- Optimize campaigns for post-install goals using proprietary tools and dashboards; making recommendations to client-facing team to enhance customer strategies
- Perform correlation analysis and find creative ways to utilize our machine learning/optimization toolbox
- Lead cross-functional communication across both technical and non-technical teams
- Identify & analyze performance trends and potential issues
- Spin up new campaigns and ensure they are set up for success, flagging any non-standard pitfalls
- Execute ongoing campaign optimizations and adjustments
- Critically assess team processes and drive improvements
Our ideal candidate has:
- 1-2 years campaign optimization, BI, or analytical experience
- The ability to draw insights from data
- Organizational and communication skills
- A proactive spirit
- A strategic mindset
- Strong attention to detail
Bonus points if you also have:
- Ad tech/performance-focused optimization experience
- Experience working with various analytics toolsets and dashboards
- Experience using SQL and Tableau
- Advanced Excel experience
We began Liftoff in August, 2012 with the mission to revolutionize how mobile app marketers build and grow an active, engaged user base. Our approach was to design the first truly ROI-optimized mobile acquisition and retention platform for non-gaming apps. We set our sights on enabling marketers to run campaigns focused on finding users who will take meaningful actions beyond the install, like register for an account, book a hotel room or make a purchase. This is how mobile app marketing should work.
Since our launch, Liftoff has grown to become a leader in the mobile marketing industry, powering cost-per-action optimized app marketing and re-engagement campaigns for some of the world’s greatest brands.
Want to learn more about Liftoff? Visit Liftoff's website.
Jobs You May Like
Customer Support Engineer (Weekend)
Sales Ambassador - Boca Raton Town Center
Lush Cosmetics, Boca Raton, Florida, United States
Customer Success Guru
Shopify, Remote in Ireland
Sales Ambassador - Metrotown
Lush Cosmetics, Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
Sales Associate, Montgomery Mall
Bonobos, Bethesda, MD