Liftoff is a rapidly growing mobile marketing technology company that is changing the way advertisers acquire and engage with mobile app users. We are looking for an Ad Operations Manager to help manage increasing operational demands related to mobile marketing campaigns for a growing portfolio of customers.
As an early member of the ad operations team, you will have huge impact on our business and the success of our customers. You will also help shape the growth of this team.
In your day-to-day you will:
- Serve as an internal POC for key clients - managing & optimizing for performance, collaborating with account teams and escalating niche issues internally
- Optimize campaigns for post-install goals using proprietary tools and dashboards; making recommendations to client-facing team to enhance customer strategies
- Perform correlation analysis and find creative ways to utilize our machine learning/optimization toolbox
- Strategic, cross-functional project management across both technical and non-technical teams
- Collaborate with technical teams to drive significant machine learning/product changes
- Identify & analyze performance trends and potential issues
- Critically assess team processes and own process improvements
- Mentor junior team members
- Regularly present at and organize cross-functional team meetings attended by executives and founders
Our ideal candidate has:
- 2-4 years campaign optimization, BI or analytical experience in adtech
- Performance-focused optimization experience
- Project management skills
- Organizational and communication skills
- A process-oriented approach
- The ability to draw insights from data
- A proactive spirit
- Strong attention to detail
- A strategic mindset
Bonus points if you also have:
- Experience working with various analytics toolsets and dashboards
- Experience using SQL and Tableau
- Advanced Excel experience
We began Liftoff in August, 2012 with the mission to revolutionize how mobile app marketers build and grow an active, engaged user base. Our approach was to design the first truly ROI-optimized mobile acquisition and retention platform for non-gaming apps. We set our sights on enabling marketers to run campaigns focused on finding users who will take meaningful actions beyond the install, like register for an account, book a hotel room or make a purchase. This is how mobile app marketing should work.
Since our launch, Liftoff has grown to become a leader in the mobile marketing industry, powering cost-per-action optimized app marketing and re-engagement campaigns for some of the world’s greatest brands.
Want to learn more about Liftoff? Visit Liftoff's website.
Jobs You May Like
Conseiller relation clients (H/F) Italien
Vestiaire Collective, Paris
Bilingual-Customer Service Representative
Endurance International Group, Waltham, MA
Lead Stylist - Supervisor, Bethesda
Bonobos, Bethesda, MD
Bilingual Customer Service Representative
Endurance International Group, Fort Collins, CO
Lead Stylist-Supervisor, Raleigh
Bonobos, Raleigh, NC