Liftoff is a rapidly growing mobile marketing technology company that is changing the way advertisers acquire and engage with mobile app users.
We are looking for an Ad Operations Manager to help manage increasing operational demands related to mobile marketing campaigns for a growing portfolio of customers. As a member of the Ad Operations team, you will have a huge impact on our business and the success of our clients.
In your day-to-day you will:
- Lead strategic, cross-functional projects across technical and non-technical teams
- Collaborate with technical teams to drive significant changes in our product
- Critically assess team processes, develop best practices, and own process improvements
- Represent the team as a lead point of contact in a key cross-functional area, collaborating with RevEx and Product stakeholders
- Serve as an internal point of contact to respond to unique, complex, time-sensitive issues
- Become an expert in our platform and work closely with Customer Success Managers to formulate campaign optimization strategy to meet clients' needs
- Identify and analyze performance trends and potential issues
- Design and manage internal processes, documentation, and trainings
Our ideal candidate has:
- 4+ years campaign optimization, BI or analytical experience in adtech
- Performance-focused optimization experience
- The ability to draw insights from data
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- The ability to communicate clearly and concisely with technical and non-technical teams
- A strategic and proactive approach to problem solving
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability to to work quickly and efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- A passion for product and process improvement
Bonus points if you also have:
- Experience working with proprietary toolsets and dashboards
- Experience using SQL and Tableau
- Advanced Excel experience
Liftoff Mobile, Inc. (“Liftoff”) is committed to providing and maintaining a work environment where all employees and candidates are treated with dignity and respect and that is free of bias, prejudice, and harassment. Liftoff is further committed to providing an equal employment opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment free from discrimination and harassment on the basis of sex, gender (including sexual harassment, gender harassment, and harassment due to pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, and related conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, gender nonconformity, race, creed, religion, color, national origin, ancestry (including association, affiliation, or participation with persons or activities related to national origin, English-proficiency or accent, or immigration status), physical or mental disability, medical condition(s), genetic information of an individual or family member of the individual, marital or domestic partner status, age, veteran or military status, family care status, requesting or taking pregnancy, parental or disability leave, requesting an accommodation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law, regulation, or ordinance. All such discrimination and harassment is unlawful and will not be tolerated. Liftoff maintains a continued commitment to equal employment opportunity and expects the full cooperation of all personnel.
We began Liftoff in August, 2012 with the mission to revolutionize how mobile app marketers build and grow an active, engaged user base. Our approach was to design the first truly ROI-optimized mobile acquisition and retention platform for non-gaming apps. We set our sights on enabling marketers to run campaigns focused on finding users who will take meaningful actions beyond the install, like register for an account, book a hotel room or make a purchase. This is how mobile app marketing should work.
Since our launch, Liftoff has grown to become a leader in the mobile marketing industry, powering cost-per-action optimized app marketing and re-engagement campaigns for some of the world’s greatest brands.
Want to learn more about Liftoff? Visit Liftoff's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.