At Liftoff, we’re solving one of the core problems faced by every mobile app: growth. To do so, we build Machine Learning technology that can accurately predict which apps a user will like, and connect them in a compelling way. Our systems operate at a scale unseen outside of the largest Internet companies -- processing over a million requests per second and interacting with over a billion users per day. Our technology is innovative and we have strong product-market fit; as a result, we've already reached profitability and are seeing tremendous growth.
As a Supply and Buying Optimization PM, you will play a pivotal role in shaping our supply product strategy and shipping our roadmap, expanding Liftoff's reach to every user on Earth. You'll work on many areas of an exciting and cutting-edge product, such as building systems to connect Liftoff with new publishers and exchanges, supporting novel ad formats, developing powerful analytics tools to surface product insights from our huge data sets, large-scale fraud detection, and new areas of market expansion.
Why this will be awesome:
- We heavily prioritize rapid experimentation and data collection so that we can try out new product ideas quickly and evaluate them rigorously.
- You'll be working with a world class engineering team who gets things done.
- The product opportunity in front of us is deep and fascinating, and we're just getting started!
- Develop new product ideas and experimentation plans via brainstorming, market research, customer interviews, and competitive analysis.
- Work closely with engineering to deliver pragmatic implementations of our supply products.
- Build analytical views of our inventory to surface performance opportunities and inform our product direction (100B data points per day).
- Work closely with Business Development to shape our product to support external partnerships with publishers.
- Coordinate with marketing and sales to ensure we build, market, and sell our product with a compelling, differentiated story.
- Excellent product judgement.
- 3+ years of experience managing data-centric products, shipping multiple large launches.
- A technical background, or experience managing technical products.
- Strong analytical reasoning and cost-benefit analysis.
- Strong data analysis and visualization skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High degree of creativity and drive.
- Experience in the mobile marketing, analytics, or the advertising space is a plus.
- Loads of passion for building great products and growing a great company!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Come join our team and help us shape the future of mobile growth! If this role sounds interesting to you, we would love to hear from you.
We began Liftoff in August, 2012 with the mission to revolutionize how mobile app marketers build and grow an active, engaged user base. Our approach was to design the first truly ROI-optimized mobile acquisition and retention platform for non-gaming apps. We set our sights on enabling marketers to run campaigns focused on finding users who will take meaningful actions beyond the install, like register for an account, book a hotel room or make a purchase. This is how mobile app marketing should work.
Since our launch, Liftoff has grown to become a leader in the mobile marketing industry, powering cost-per-action optimized app marketing and re-engagement campaigns for some of the world’s greatest brands.
Want to learn more about Liftoff? Visit Liftoff's website.
Jobs You May Like
Product Owner (m/f) Passenger App
Senior Product Designer
Handshake, San Francisco
Palantir Technologies, Oslo, Norway
Product Experience Specialist (UX)
Avecto, UK, Manchester
TripAdvisor, Needham, MA
Systems Engineer - ADAS
Faraday Future, Gardena, CA