Liftoff is a rapidly growing marketing technology company that is changing the way companies discover and engage with mobile app users. We are looking for an Account Coordinator, Customer Success to support the goals, processes and procedures for our Customer Success organization. In this role you will ultimately be responsible for both ensuring the smooth operation of customer support processes and learning what it takes to grow into a Customer Success Manager.
- Function as a key support resource for Liftoff’s customers
- Ensure client requests are resolved in a timely manner
- Support the development of strategic plans to meet and exceed client goals
- Become an expert in Liftoff’s internal tools; Prepare and run client performance reports
- Manage prioritization, internal coordination, and calendaring of strategic customer engagements
- Key owner in developing Quarterly Business Reviews for Liftoff’s customers
- Work cross-functionally to support internal coordination, and tracking of monthly customer retention process
- Conduct post-client meeting recaps to help team iterate on materials and processes
- Work with internal tools and teams to gather relevant per-customer and industry data, insights, and benchmarks to influence customer engagements
- Manage internal prep meeting timelines and scheduling, as well as customer resource distribution
Desired skills and abilities
- 1-2 years professional work experience, preferably in digital advertising
- Working knowledge of mobile advertising networks and social platforms and an understanding of the value of advertising is also a plus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strives for learning opportunities and drives results
- Excited and able to work individually and collaboratively
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work against tight goals and deadlines
- Experience with professional software tools (Salesforce, Office Suite, Excel/Google Sheets, PowerPoint/Google Slides etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree
Working at Liftoff is fast-paced, fun, and challenging, and we thrive on innovation, both with our product and with processes. Come join our team and help shape the future of mobile marketing. If this role sounds interesting to you, we would enjoy hearing from you.
We began Liftoff in August, 2012 with the mission to revolutionize how mobile app marketers build and grow an active, engaged user base. Our approach was to design the first truly ROI-optimized mobile acquisition and retention platform for non-gaming apps. We set our sights on enabling marketers to run campaigns focused on finding users who will take meaningful actions beyond the install, like register for an account, book a hotel room or make a purchase. This is how mobile app marketing should work.
Since our launch, Liftoff has grown to become a leader in the mobile marketing industry, powering cost-per-action optimized app marketing and re-engagement campaigns for some of the world’s greatest brands.
Want to learn more about Liftoff? Visit Liftoff's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.