At Liftoff, we’re solving one of the core problems faced by every mobile app: growth. To do so, we build Machine Learning and Big Data-driven technology that can accurately predict which apps a user will like, and connect them in a compelling way. Established on a culture of “engineering excellence” through state-of-the-art tools, risk-driven testing, explainable systems, and code review, our systems operate at a scale unseen outside of the largest Internet companies -- processing over a million requests per second and interacting with over a billion users. Our technology is creative, nimble, and we have strong product-market fit; as a result, we've already reached profitability and are seeing tremendous growth.
Liftoff's continued success depends on strong customer teams that are laser focused on meeting the needs of our customers. Solutions Engineers play a key role by designing and implementing end-to-end technical solutions to meet those needs.
As a Solutions Engineer at Liftoff, you will:
- Develop and maintain a deep technical understanding of Liftoff's products.
- Onboard customers to ensure their optimal setup for success.
- Proactively track and resolve customer reported issues, working alongside other teams across Liftoff.
- Put automated solutions in place to prevent those issues from recurring.
- Work closely with internal and external partners across the ecosystem to provide a consistent set of experiences to our mutual customers.
- Have end-to-end ownership of projects, and drive innovation by refining products and tools based directly on customer feedback.
Desired qualities and experiences:
- 3+ years of full-time Software or Solutions Engineering experience (or related roles).
- Proficiency in SQL and big data analysis.
- Ability to set ego aside in pursuit of finding the best solution, no matter where it comes from.
- Strong empathy for the customer and their needs.
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent verbal and written customer-facing communication skills.
- Self-motivated and a great ability to hustle.
- A healthy sense of fun!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Come join our team and help us shape the future of mobile growth!
We began Liftoff in August, 2012 with the mission to revolutionize how mobile app marketers build and grow an active, engaged user base. Our approach was to design the first truly ROI-optimized mobile acquisition and retention platform for non-gaming apps. We set our sights on enabling marketers to run campaigns focused on finding users who will take meaningful actions beyond the install, like register for an account, book a hotel room or make a purchase. This is how mobile app marketing should work.
Since our launch, Liftoff has grown to become a leader in the mobile marketing industry, powering cost-per-action optimized app marketing and re-engagement campaigns for some of the world’s greatest brands.
Want to learn more about Liftoff? Visit Liftoff's website.
The social news and entertainment company.