Liftoff is a rapidly growing mobile marketing technology company that is changing the way advertisers acquire and engage with mobile app users. We’re looking for a Customer Success Manager who will have a direct impact on helping customers achieve their mobile growth goals through analyzing campaign performance and collaborating cross-functionally on campaign optimizations.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with top mobile advertisers because we’re at the forefront of the mobile space. We have a collectively high level of industry experience on our team, so you’ll get to learn from the best! Plus, as an early CSM, you will help shape the growth of the team.
- Managing a portfolio of mobile advertisers, launching their campaigns, defining their strategies, and aligning internal resources to execute on their goals
- Collaborating cross-functionally with sales, ad operations, and other internal and external partners
- Ongoing customer communication and relationship-building efforts
To be successful in this role, you’ll need:
- Organization and project management skills
- Creative solution-seeking skills
- An understanding of the mobile app and/or digital media ecosystem
- A strategic and data-driven mindset
- Relationship management experience
- Ability to extract and clearly communicate insights from complex data sets
- A proactive spirit!
- Fluency in French or German
Bonus points if you have:
- Mobile ad experience
- Startup experience
- A top-tier education
- Experience managing enterprise-level customers
Working at Liftoff is fast-paced, fun, and challenging, and we thrive on innovation, both with our product and with processes. Come join our team and help shape the future of mobile marketing. If this role sounds interesting, we'd love to hear from you!
We began Liftoff in August, 2012 with the mission to revolutionize how mobile app marketers build and grow an active, engaged user base. Our approach was to design the first truly ROI-optimized mobile acquisition and retention platform for non-gaming apps. We set our sights on enabling marketers to run campaigns focused on finding users who will take meaningful actions beyond the install, like register for an account, book a hotel room or make a purchase. This is how mobile app marketing should work.
Since our launch, Liftoff has grown to become a leader in the mobile marketing industry, powering cost-per-action optimized app marketing and re-engagement campaigns for some of the world’s greatest brands.
Want to learn more about Liftoff? Visit Liftoff's website.
Jobs You May Like
sweetgreen, Georgetown/Glover Park, Washington DC
Experiential Marketing Intern
Refinery29, New York
Warby Parker, Atlanta, GA
Product Support Engineer, New Grad
Palantir Technologies, New York, NY
Sleep Specialist (Store Associate) - Houston
Casper, Houston, TX
Spécialiste assistance client — France H/F