At Liftoff, we’re solving one of the core problems faced by every mobile app: growth. A key part of making that happen is engineering the perfect UX for promoting the applications of our customers to mobile users. We call this our creative tech stack: our technology dynamically generates a personalized mobile web app for each of the >1B users/month that we engage with. We iterate on these user experiences very quickly thanks to tight AB-test feedback loops and powerful frontend frameworks, and the advances we make each month drive tremendous business impact. We have a product that resonates deeply with customers and users, we've already reached profitability, and are seeing tremendous growth.
Across our engineering teams, we offer a wide range of opportunities for different skill levels and experiences.
As a Full Stack Web Engineer at Liftoff, you will:
- Build a variety of cutting-edge web applications, from lightweight animated demos viewed by 100M mobile users per day, to deep many-dimensional data visualization tools crucial to 10 power users.
- Conceptualize, implement, and iterate on new UXs with an incredibly tight feedback loop.
- Become an authority in Clojure, ES6, and the many other state-of-the-art open source technologies that maximize our frontend development velocity.
- Ship code multiple times a day, and within seconds see its quantified impact on millions of users and our business's revenue.
- Be part of an “engineering excellence” culture through state-of-the-art tools, risk-driven testing, explainable systems, and code review.
- Join a nimble, consistently excellent, and experienced engineering team (former Google/LinkedIn/Ooyala/etc.)
Desired qualities and experiences:
- Very strong coding ability in a general-purpose language.
- A passion for frontend web development.
- A good sense of usability and design.
- Solid core CS fundamentals
- Sets ego aside in pursuit of finding the best solution, no matter where it comes from
- An incredible desire for quality and excellence, and the ability to temper it when necessary to ship.
- Self-motivated and a great ability to hustle.
- B.S. or higher in Computer Science (or equivalent work experience).
- 4+ years software engineering experience.
- A healthy sense of fun!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Come join our team and help us shape the future of mobile growth!
We began Liftoff in August, 2012 with the mission to revolutionize how mobile app marketers build and grow an active, engaged user base. Our approach was to design the first truly ROI-optimized mobile acquisition and retention platform for non-gaming apps. We set our sights on enabling marketers to run campaigns focused on finding users who will take meaningful actions beyond the install, like register for an account, book a hotel room or make a purchase. This is how mobile app marketing should work.
Since our launch, Liftoff has grown to become a leader in the mobile marketing industry, powering cost-per-action optimized app marketing and re-engagement campaigns for some of the world’s greatest brands.
Want to learn more about Liftoff? Visit Liftoff's website.
Jobs You May Like
Software Engineer - Autonomous Driving Systems
Zoox, Foster City, CA
Infrastructure Developer (DevOps) (m/f/d)
HealthTap, Mountain View
Senior Researcher/Engineer (Computer Vision)
Niantic inc., Sunnyvale
Cherwell Software, Scotland