Support Specialist II
Lightspeed, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
The POS system that works for you.
Every day, the Lightspeed global support organisation participates in thousands of interactions, looking for assistance with the many products and services we have to offer. As a Support Specialist II, you will be the technical escalation point for our frontline team and will focus on highly complex cases which require extra time and attention. This role requires you to deliver exceptional customer experiences while collaborating with various stakeholders to solve these challenges.
- Be available an escalation point for our frontline team, this includes direct and passive guidance and coaching
- Have enthusiastic, positive and knowledgeable interactions with customers, partners and Lightspeed team members, maintaining Lighspeed's Gold Class standard for support
- Use advanced troubleshooting techniques to identify the source of customer issues and provide a prompt and appropriate solution.
- Participate in a roster to support our global customer base with periodic after hours assistance
- Be highly available across Lighspeed's chat, ticketing and phone support channels
- Assist with the enhancement of the Lightspeed Knowledge Base
- Involvement in the review and deployment of new Lightspeed platform releases
- Assist with the identification, reproduction and escalation of product issues and bugs to the Quality Assurance team, tracking through to resolution with each customer, partner and Lightspeed team member
- Advocate and promote improvements to our products and services from frontline customer feedback to the Technical Lead
- Proven technical support and customer service experience (3-5 years)
- Experience in common Phone, Email, Ticketing and Live Chat platforms
- Strong written and verbal skills including experience resolving sensitive interactions
- Strong knowledge in online, mobile and desktop platforms; iOS & Android
- Familiarity with the concept of an API as a method to extend and connect applications
- Intermediate networking knowledge (LAN/WAN, Routing, Wireless technologies, Setup & Config)
Amazing if you have
- Experience troubleshooting in a SaaS or PaaS environment with a frequent deployment and update schedule
- Familiar with SQL
- Experience with BI/analytics systems or (PowerBI, Looker, Tableau)
- Previous experience configuring, troubleshooting or using hospitality/retail grade printers
- Work in a talented global team with strong role growth opportunities
- Equity for all Lightspeeders
- Flexible Working policy (Office, Hybrid, Remote)
Who we are
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers small and medium-sized businesses with its cloud-based, omni-channel commerce platforms in over 100 countries around the world. With smart, scalable, and dependable point of sale systems, Lightspeed provides all-in-one solutions that help restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, USA, Europe, and Australia.
We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do!
About us We're more than just a high-tech point of sale. We provide customers with a simple way to build, manage and grow their retail, restaurant or eCommerce business, and create a best-in-class customer experience. Our end-to-end solutions unify inventory, customer management, sales and analytics across all channels, in-store and online. Our philosophy combines the tactile with the digital, the cutting-edge with the tried-and-true. We believe that retailers of all sizes should have access to top-tier technology, giving them the resources they need to succeed in a rapidly changing industry. We have offices in Montreal, Amsterdam, London, Gent, New York, Ottawa and Olympia.
Want to learn more about Lightspeed? Visit Lightspeed's website.
German engineered blades and shaving cream online for a fair price