Join our Lightspeed’s growth journey in Belgium as Account Manager to leverage Lightspeed’s existing Belgian customer relationships.
You are passionate about building strong relationships with merchants in hospitality and ecommerce. You provide them with recommendations on how to build and implement the right tactics to move their business forward and ensure repeating business. As Account manager you play a key role in managing our customer success and happiness.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Coach merchants to grow their business by providing tailored and structured recommendations to achieve those goals;
- Engage with existing customers through outbound prospecting to upsell, renew and cross sell;
- Effectively lead prospects through a defined sales process, and track prospect progression to close in Salesforce.com;
- Identify opportunities and achieve and surpass monthly, quarterly, and annual sales quotas;
- Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of industry trends and act as a trusted advisor who leads one-on-one screen sharing presentations.
What you’ll bring to the team:
- Sales experience, preferably in a solution‐sales / technology‐related environment;
- Exceptional ability to develop and maintain relationships with a wide range of decision makers, by preference entrepreneurs or SMB’s;
- Full professional fluency in Flemish and English (French is a plus!);
- Excellent telephone manner, experience selling over the phone is a plus;
- Strong presentation skills;
- Understanding of industries in hospitality, ecommerce and/or retail;
- A high level of technical aptitude;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Ability to work with a big portfolio of customers and work well under pressure.
Even better if you have, but not necessary:
- Fluent French language skills;
- Experience within SaaS;
- Lead generation experience;
- Database, POS or ERP system experience.
In addition to the perks you see on the Careers page, you’ll get access to:
Bringing cities and communities to life by powering SMBs, now more than ever. You’ll have the opportunity to partner with amazing companies and have a high impact on our company growth.
In return for your skills and experience, you will be offered an attractive package of compensation which involves a competitive base salary, plus commissions. You will also be getting access to a long term equity incentive.
At Lightspeed we guarantee you will work with highly talented people who are as passionate about their craft as you are!
Who we are
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers small and medium-sized businesses with its cloud-based, omni-channel commerce platforms in over 100 countries around the world. With smart, scalable, and dependable point of sale systems, Lightspeed provides all-in-one solutions that help restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, USA, Europe, and Australia.
We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do!
About us We're more than just a high-tech point of sale. We provide customers with a simple way to build, manage and grow their retail, restaurant or eCommerce business, and create a best-in-class customer experience. Our end-to-end solutions unify inventory, customer management, sales and analytics across all channels, in-store and online. Our philosophy combines the tactile with the digital, the cutting-edge with the tried-and-true. We believe that retailers of all sizes should have access to top-tier technology, giving them the resources they need to succeed in a rapidly changing industry. We have offices in Montreal, Amsterdam, London, Gent, New York, Ottawa and Olympia.
Want to learn more about Lightspeed? Visit Lightspeed's website.
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.