Partner Marketing Specialist
Lightspeed, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
The POS system that works for you.
As a Partner Marketing Specialist, you’ll be responsible for identifying business opportunities and implementing marketing strategies on an ongoing basis: with responsibility across all marketing initiatives and communication relating to ecosystem and reseller partners. Your work will have a direct impact on positioning Lightspeed as the leading omnichannel commerce platform for SMBs.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Identifying opportunities to market our industry-leading partnerships on an ongoing basis
- Initiating and executing co-marketing initiatives and reporting on their ROI (trade shows, blogs, PR, webinars, white papers, social media etc)
- Collaborating with the Marketing department to create partner-centric campaigns and assets that attract new customers to Lightspeed, and create value for existing customers
- Devising then implementing frameworks and processes to effectively manage regular, engaging partner campaigns and communications
- Developing and executing new partner’s go to market strategy
- Advising and supporting existing resellers with their territory-specific marketing strategy
- Providing partners with access to marketing tools and resources, campaigns and event opportunities
- Communicating Lightspeed product and organisation updates to partners
- Promoting partners internally (internal newsletters, lunch & learns, presentations to new hires)
What you’ll be bringing to the team:
- Demonstrated passion for Marketing with previous work experience, ideally in B2B / SaaS, and even better in food service / hospitality
- A strategic mindset, and the ability to problem solve, then implement change through effective project and stakeholder management
- Experience developing and driving SaaS marketing strategies including segmentation and positioning
- Competency in creating briefs, scripts and wireframes for content producers, designers and developers
- Proven ability to ask great questions to unearth valuable customer insights
- Exceptional collaboration skills, and the ability to be autonomous when necessary
- High EQ, you get people
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to self-prioritise and manage multiple projects and stakeholders
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, and you’re a damn good copywriter
- Organisation, accuracy and attention to detail
Even better if you have, but not necessary:
- Experience using analytics tools. i.e. Google Analytics, Heap Analytics
- Experience with Hubspot, Salesforce and Wordpress a plus
- Flexible, remote working arrangements, including work from home
- Lightspeed starter packs with the latest equipment
- Health and wellbeing benefits for all Lightspeeders
- Equity for all Lightspeeders
- Beautiful and functional open office spaces in Sydney, Melbourne and Auckland
- Global activities like hackathons, board game nights, summits + much more
Who we are
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers small and medium-sized businesses with its cloud-based, omni-channel commerce platforms in over 100 countries around the world. With smart, scalable, and dependable point of sale systems, Lightspeed provides all-in-one solutions that help restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, USA, Europe, and Australia.
We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do!
About us We're more than just a high-tech point of sale. We provide customers with a simple way to build, manage and grow their retail, restaurant or eCommerce business, and create a best-in-class customer experience. Our end-to-end solutions unify inventory, customer management, sales and analytics across all channels, in-store and online. Our philosophy combines the tactile with the digital, the cutting-edge with the tried-and-true. We believe that retailers of all sizes should have access to top-tier technology, giving them the resources they need to succeed in a rapidly changing industry. We have offices in Montreal, Amsterdam, London, Gent, New York, Ottawa and Olympia.
Want to learn more about Lightspeed? Visit Lightspeed's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.