Come join our small, collaborative Product & Technology recruitment team! You’ll get the chance to make a big impact as Lightspeed continues to grow at a rapid pace across the globe. Reporting to the Lead, Talent Partner, you will get the opportunity to apply your Talent Acquisition experience to ensure the application of effective strategies that attract top talent, apply performance and competency based interview methodologies, and see your leadership and contributions have a direct impact on the overall success of the company.
What you will be doing:
- Manage the full-cycle recruitment process for roles within Lightspeed’s Product and Technology team, from kickoff to offer acceptance all the while ensuring the highest standards and a seamless and positive experience for both your internal stakeholder and the candidate.
- Act as an advocate and coach on recruitment best practices and standards for the P&T Talent Acquisition team.
- Contribute to the on-going development and execution of Lightspeed’s overall sourcing and recruitment strategy.
- Develop and maintain strong and effective business relationships with hiring managers and senior management within the Product and Technology team.
- Act as a Lightspeed brand ambassador, promoting it as the premier destination for desired candidates.
What you bring:
- Full-cycle technical recruitment experience.
- Ability to continually seek new sourcing options and creative approaches to attracting candidates.
- Proven track record of collaborating with Talent Acquisition colleagues and functioning as part of a team.
- Extensive experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches and stakeholder relationships.
- An authentic commitment to diversity and inclusion hiring practices.
- Passion and dedication to establishing an exceptional candidate experience.
- Strong organization, negotiation and written & verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to source, sell and close candidates.
Who you are:
- Quality obsessed - you take pride in actively providing world class candidate and client experiences.
- Market obsessed - demonstrated ability to proactively network and source highly skilled technical talent. You stay on top of the latest trends in the technology space.
- People obsessed – you are skilled at and committed to building and managing effective and trusting relationships with candidates, business partners and colleagues.
- Flexible with a sense of humour to thrive in an often changing, innovative and fast paced environment.
- Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision.
Who we are
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers small and medium-sized businesses with its cloud-based, omni-channel commerce platforms in over 100 countries around the world. With smart, scalable, and dependable point of sale systems, Lightspeed provides all-in-one solutions that help restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, USA, Europe, and Australia.
We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do!
About us We're more than just a high-tech point of sale. We provide customers with a simple way to build, manage and grow their retail, restaurant or eCommerce business, and create a best-in-class customer experience. Our end-to-end solutions unify inventory, customer management, sales and analytics across all channels, in-store and online. Our philosophy combines the tactile with the digital, the cutting-edge with the tried-and-true. We believe that retailers of all sizes should have access to top-tier technology, giving them the resources they need to succeed in a rapidly changing industry. We have offices in Montreal, Amsterdam, London, Gent, New York, Ottawa and Olympia.
Want to learn more about Lightspeed? Visit Lightspeed's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.