Billing Support Coordinator
Lightspeed, Manila, Manila, Philippines
The POS system that works for you.
Keeping things moving without a hitch is a big part of what makes the Retail and Restaurant industries vibrant.
At Lightspeed, we practice this in our Sales Operations team, where no two days are the same. As a Billing Coordinator, you can put your problem solving skills to the test by helping to resolve customer billing inquiries by phone, email, and chat, while supporting the Sales teams to surface account information.
You’ll need to thrive on helping people out and delivering great customer service in addition to being a quick learner to help keep this machine running.
Now we get to brag about us
Lightspeed provides retailers and restaurateurs the simplest way to build, manage, and grow their business while crafting a better customer experience. Lightspeed empowers small business owners with a complete overview of their business in one place thanks to Lightspeed’s mobile Point of Sale software and newly acquired eCommerce platform to manage inventory, customer preferences, sales, and analytics to get a complete overview of their business in one place. Founded in 2005 with offices in Canada, USA, and Europe, Lightspeed is backed by Accel Partners, iNovia Capital, Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec (CDPQ), and Investissement Québec (IQ). We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Resolve billing, subscription, and shipment inquiries via phone and email directly from customers and through our internal teams
- Diligently document and track customer issues and resolutions
- Ensuring that SLAs related to emails, phone calls, and voicemails are continuously exceeded and that efforts are made for same-day responses
- Collaborate with peers and other departments for specific issues impacting customers
- Identify opportunities to streamline and improve billing processes and customer management
- Liaise with our hardware vendors to ensure timely and accurate delivery of physical purchases and to coordinate returns
- Validate and update customer account information
- Handle other duties and responsibilities as defined by management
What you’ll be bringing to the team:
- Post-secondary degree in business, administration or related field
- Experience in a customer-facing role (E.g Customer support/service/sales)
- Remarkable communication skills
- Stellar time-management and prioritization skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Recognized knack for problem solving and resourcefulness
- Ability to manage multiple mandates under tight deadlines in high-pressure environments
Talented in learning quickly in technical environments
Even better if you have, but not necessary:
- Experience working in retail or restaurant/hospitality environments
- Practice interacting with clients over the phone
- Experience with Salesforce, Zendesk, Purecloud, Slack
- Ability to speak French
- Brew up? We have a full self-service coffee set up in the office featuring coffee from Australia’s finest roasters.
- Collaboration with international teams in Australia, Canada and Europe.
- Work hard and play hard with office table tennis
- Team building events
- Competitive HMO and benefits
- Awesome modern office space located in Ortigas
- Flexible work from home policy
Who we are
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers small and medium-sized businesses with its cloud-based, omni-channel commerce platforms in over 100 countries around the world. With smart, scalable, and dependable point of sale systems, Lightspeed provides all-in-one solutions that help restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, USA, Europe, and Australia.
We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do!
About us We're more than just a high-tech point of sale. We provide customers with a simple way to build, manage and grow their retail, restaurant or eCommerce business, and create a best-in-class customer experience. Our end-to-end solutions unify inventory, customer management, sales and analytics across all channels, in-store and online. Our philosophy combines the tactile with the digital, the cutting-edge with the tried-and-true. We believe that retailers of all sizes should have access to top-tier technology, giving them the resources they need to succeed in a rapidly changing industry. We have offices in Montreal, Amsterdam, London, Gent, New York, Ottawa and Olympia.
Want to learn more about Lightspeed? Visit Lightspeed's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.