Quality Assurance Engineer (Aircraft Level)
The Lilium Jet All-electric. Affordable. With the Push of a Button.
With a direct report to our Head of Engineering Quality, you will be supporting establishment and execution of an Integrated Quality Management System (QMS) and EASA Part 21 Subpart J Independent System Monitoring (ISM) activities.
Lilium welcomes people from all over the world. We are a multinational company and happy to support our new top talents with relocation. We have helped our new hires to meet their Visa criteria and successfully settle in Munich.
Your Day to Day
- Support planning and execution of QMS related activities
- Support planning and execution of EASA Part 21 Independent System Monitoring (ISM) activities
- Performing internal and external Quality/ISM audits
- Review specifications against process updates, process revisions, and initiate engineering changes as required to incorporate any required changes
- Issue cause and corrective action notices
- Review, approve and follow up on corrective actions
- Witness internal and external testing activities
- Interface with authority representatives as required.
- Support risk and opportunity management activities
- Support Process Excellence Team and Process Owners
- Support DOA team
- Degree in mechanical-, mechatronic-, electrical-, aerospace engineering (Ph.D./ M. Sc.) or similar is desired
- 5+ years of experience in design quality assurance in the Aerospace Industry
- 5+ years of experience in EASA Part 21 Subpart J
- Experience working with relevant quality systems specifications/standards (AS 9100 and/or ISO 9001)
- Basic understanding of environmental conditions and test procedures is beneficial (RTCA DO-160 and/or MIL-STD-810)
- Experience in production and maintenance quality is beneficial
- Strong communication skills
- Target-oriented work-style with analytic problem-solving skills
- Able to travel for external quality activities (auditing, test witnessing etc.)
- Strong motivation to help build structures and processes
- High level of self-reliance with the ability to work in a team, as well as autonomous
- Target-oriented, driven work style with analytic problem-solving skills is required
- Fluent English language skills are essential, fluent German or any other language would be beneficial
Welcome to the future:
Elegance, speed, comfort and sustainability – fusing to a new form of traveling. The Lilium aircraft is the only means of transportation that can meet the demands of future mobility and therefore shape it now. We are introducing the world's first electric vertical take-off and landing jet. Our ambition is to engineer, manufacture Lilium Jets, as well as create an end to end air transportation service on demand, operating around the world.
Lilium is a globally acclaimed Startup creating a revolution in personal transportation and e-mobility with secured funding and proven technologies (several flying prototypes). To date, the company raised over 100 million USD from two rounds of funding, with global top VCs and funds backing the company’s vision. We are a highly energetic and ambitious team with world-class investors who value outstanding talent, serious creativity and elaborate innovation.
At Lilium, you will work with the world´s most talented engineers, designers and thought leaders to revolutionize the way people travel. We apply an exceptional breadth and depth to our work, we are incredibly focused onto our mission and we are therefore looking for people like us who are continuously striving towards perfection. If you, too, are filled with the insatiable need to grow, to innovate and to create don‘t hesitate to grasp this exclusive opportunity.
Lilium is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on competence, performance, and business needs
About us Lilium is a disruptive aviation start-up based in Munich. Co-founded in 2015 by Daniel Wiegand, Sebastian Born, Patrick Nathen and Matthias Meiner, the team brings together international world-class engineers and designers. The group shares the vision of a completely new type of individual transportation and is dedicated to develop and build the world’s first fully electric vertical take-off and landing (VTOL) jet. An estimated range of up to 300 km and a top speed of 300 km/h, along with zero emissions make it the most efficient and eco-friendly individual means of transportation of our time. By providing ultra-redundancy, the Lilium Jet will also set new standards in safety. Lilium aims at liberating towns and cities from today’s congestion and pollution, with people able to come and go freely, vastly expanding the radius of their everyday lives.
Want to learn more about Lilium? Visit Lilium's website.
Jobs You May Like
Optometrist (Sublease), Greenwich Market
Warby Parker, Greenwich, CT
Director, Trust and Safety
Udemy, San Francisco, California, USA
Operational Account Manager - German Speaker
Insider, Istanbul, Turkey
Vice President, Global Real Estate and Workplace Services
Honey, Downtown Los Angeles