The Lilium Jet All-electric. Affordable. With the Push of a Button.
In this position you will report directly to our Senior Executive Assistant as well as a group of Executives and will work closely with the business as well as external clients and investors. This is a busy role that offers a lot of variety and opportunity to help shape a great company.
Lilium welcomes people from all over the world. We are a multinational company and happy to support our new top talents with relocation. We have helped our new hires to meet their Visa criteria and successfully settle in Munich.
Your Day to Day:
- Arrange and co-ordinate meetings, travel and take minutes
- Meet and greet customers, investors as and when required
- Help work through administrative tasks, planning and organisational tasks
- Arrange emails, set up meetings, general correspondence with suppliers, business parters and internally
- Work on any ad-hoc related tasks or projects provided by management
- Support the Executive Group in an administrative, organisational capacity
- Degree in Business or in lieu of degree experienced administrator
- 3-5 years administrative assistant experience in a corporate or professional services environment, working with senior-level management. Some college or secretarial school preferred
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages (Word, Powerpoint, Excel)
- Accuracy, attention to detail and excellent presentation of work are essential
- Good written and oral communication skills as well as organisational and interpersonal skills are essential.
- Sharp interpersonal and organizational skills combined with ability to work with minimal supervision and a proactive approach
- Ability to prioritize workload and handle multiple tasks effectively in a fast paced, deadline-driven, high-pressure environment
- Excellent customer-service attitude and excitement to cultivate strong internal and external relationships
- Multi-faceted problem solver; experienced in working in a collaborative team environment
- Excellent judgment/decision-making with high tolerance for ambiguity
- Dependable sense of discretion to maintain confidentiality and remain discrete at all times
- Self-starter who exhibits resourcefulness/initiative in problem solving and can adapt easily to new concepts
- Distinctive communication skills, both oral and written (timely, clear, etc.)
- Highly professional demeanour, appearance and positive attitude
- Fluent German and English language skills are essential, and any other language is beneficial
Welcome to the future
Elegance, speed, comfort and sustainability – fusing to a new form of traveling. The Lilium aircraft is the only means of transportation that can meet the demands of future mobility and therefore shape it now. We are introducing the world's first electric vertical take-off and landing jet. Our ambition is to engineer, manufacture Lilium Jets, as well as create an end to end air transportation service on demand, operating around the world.
Lilium is a globally acclaimed Startup creating a revolution in personal transportation and e-mobility with secured funding and proven technologies (several flying prototypes). To date, the company raised over 100 million USD from two rounds of funding, with global top VCs and funds backing the company’s vision. We are a highly energetic and ambitious team with world-class investors who value outstanding talent, serious creativity and elaborate innovation.
At Lilium, you will work with the world´s most talented engineers, designers and thought leaders to revolutionize the way people travel. We apply an exceptional breadth and depth to our work, we are incredibly focused onto our mission and we are therefore looking for people like us who are continuously striving towards perfection. If you, too, are filled with the insatiable need to grow, to innovate and to create don‘t hesitate to grasp this exclusive opportunity.
Lilium is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on competence, performance, and business needs
About us Lilium is a disruptive aviation start-up based in Munich. Co-founded in 2015 by Daniel Wiegand, Sebastian Born, Patrick Nathen and Matthias Meiner, the team brings together international world-class engineers and designers. The group shares the vision of a completely new type of individual transportation and is dedicated to develop and build the world’s first fully electric vertical take-off and landing (VTOL) jet. An estimated range of up to 300 km and a top speed of 300 km/h, along with zero emissions make it the most efficient and eco-friendly individual means of transportation of our time. By providing ultra-redundancy, the Lilium Jet will also set new standards in safety. Lilium aims at liberating towns and cities from today’s congestion and pollution, with people able to come and go freely, vastly expanding the radius of their everyday lives.
Want to learn more about Lilium? Visit Lilium's website.
Jobs You May Like
Learning Designer and Facilitator
Airbnb, San Francisco, California
indaHash, Emirates, Dubai
Gusto, San Francisco
Samsara, San Francisco
[CFS] English Interpreter&Translator (서울)
Coupang, Seoul (HQ)
Senior Technical Instructor, ANZ