Flight Test Engineer
The Lilium Jet All-electric. Affordable. With the Push of a Button.
As a Flight Test Engineer you will be working in our growing Flight Test Team, reporting directly to the Head of Fight Test and aiding in building up the flight test infrastructure here at Lilium.
You will be responsible for planning and supervising flight test campaigns including documentation.
Lilium welcomes people from all over the world. We are a multinational company and happy to support our new top talents with relocation. We have helped our new hires to meet their Visa criteria and successfully settle in Munich.
- Responsible for planning, coordinating and executing flight test campaigns of our aircraft prototypes
- Coordinate with all stakeholders: engineers, pilots, flight test crew, technicians to guarantee smooth execution
- Help setup a flight test management system
- Write test plans and test reports
- Develop risk assessments
- Work on any ad hoc related projects or tasks
- M.Sc./Ph.D. in engineering or similar field
- Experience conducting flight test campaigns with experimental aircraft as a test director, designated test conductor, or flight test engineer
- Experience with aircraft instrumentation systems, use of telemetry, validating data, processing data, and data analysis
- Experience in writing and reviewing flight test plans, flight test reports, data reviews, and specification compliance reports
- Experience in Flight Test Risk Management process
- Experience with CS-23/Part 23 aircraft certification
- Excellent team player
- Enthusiastic about making personal air travel a reality
- Enthusiastic to be part of a vibrant and fast growing start-up
- High level of self-reliance and an autonomous target-oriented work style is a must
- Excellent English language skills, German skills are a plus
Welcome to the future
Elegance, speed, comfort and sustainability – fusing to a new form of traveling. The Lilium aircraft is the only means of transportation that can meet the demands of future mobility and therefore shape it now. We are introducing the world's first electric vertical take-off and landing jet. Our ambition is to engineer, manufacture Lilium Jets, as well as create an end to end air transportation service on demand, operating around the world.
Lilium is a globally acclaimed Startup creating a revolution in personal transportation and e-mobility with secured funding and proven technologies (several flying prototypes). To date, the company raised over 100 million USD from two rounds of funding, with global top VCs and funds backing the company’s vision. We are a highly energetic and ambitious team with world-class investors who value outstanding talent, serious creativity and elaborate innovation.
At Lilium, you will work with the world´s most talented engineers, designers and thought leaders to revolutionize the way people travel. We apply an exceptional breadth and depth to our work, we are incredibly focused onto our mission and we are therefore looking for people like us who are continuously striving towards perfection. If you, too, are filled with the insatiable need to grow, to innovate and to create don‘t hesitate to grasp this exclusive opportunity.
Lilium is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on competence, performance, and business needs
About us Lilium is a disruptive aviation start-up based in Munich. Co-founded in 2015 by Daniel Wiegand, Sebastian Born, Patrick Nathen and Matthias Meiner, the team brings together international world-class engineers and designers. The group shares the vision of a completely new type of individual transportation and is dedicated to develop and build the world’s first fully electric vertical take-off and landing (VTOL) jet. An estimated range of up to 300 km and a top speed of 300 km/h, along with zero emissions make it the most efficient and eco-friendly individual means of transportation of our time. By providing ultra-redundancy, the Lilium Jet will also set new standards in safety. Lilium aims at liberating towns and cities from today’s congestion and pollution, with people able to come and go freely, vastly expanding the radius of their everyday lives.
Want to learn more about Lilium? Visit Lilium's website.
Jobs You May Like
Twilio, San Francisco, CA
Software Engineer - China
TripAdvisor, Needham, MA
SWAT Patrol Manager
Box, Redwood City, CA
Business Analyst-Ops 运维业务分析师
ThoughtWorks, Wuhan, Xi'an
Backend Technical Lead - Claims
Collective Health, San Francisco
Staff SWE, Credence
Box, Redwood City