Order Management & Supply Chain Development Buyer
The Lilium Jet All-electric. Affordable. With the Push of a Button.
As part of our Purchase team and wider Production Organisation you will be playing a vital part in creating a world class manufacturing environment. This role reports to our VP of Production.
You will hold full responsibility related to co-operations management of our supply chain for materials & semi-finished products, standard, specified, as well as detailed parts and assemblies.
Our Production Organisation is split into Domestic Factories and Suppliers/Supply Chain. You will help us to ensure that our Production and Quality Organisation continues to work towards 21G standards throughout material, component supply chain as well as the domestic factories.
Lilium welcomes people from all over the world. We are a multinational company and happy to support our new top talents with relocation. We have helped our new hires to meet their Visa criteria and successfully settle in Munich.
Please submit your Curriculum Vitae in English
Your Day to Day:
- Shape, improve and manage the overall logistic control supply chain, including cost improvement programs and work on supplier development
- Work on industrial assessments from process mapping, production planning control & scheduling
- Conduct assessment on industrial system(s) at suppliers and their sub-tiers
- Initiate industrial performance programs to meet quality, delivery and performance targets for cost, weight and stable production
- Implement and continuously improve approval processes for new technologies for suppliers
- Help shape the development of new technologies from concept to supply chain
- Proactively work on supplier approvals as well as POA monitoring, performance management & surveillance control as well on order management and logistics control
- Work on any ad hoc related projects or tasks
- M.Sc./M.Eng. in Mechanical Engineering and/or Business Administration degree desired. Ideally with knowledge of electric, composite, avionic, assembly
- Min 5 - 7 years of experience in the field of purchase commodity or operations including experience in aerospace or automotive and/or composite business mandatory
- Working knowledge either aerospace or any related qualifications for electric, composite, avionic, assembly
- Experience in being responsible from end to end of a unit performance with min two assignments
- Experience in building a high-volume, automated manufacturing supply chain
- Experience in leading, managing and dealing with suppliers
- Experience in managing stakeholders and authorities to ensure operations performance
- Excellent understanding of finance, commercial and contracts
- Ability to travel 2 days per week
- Strong motivation to help build structures and processes
- High level of self-reliance with the ability to work in a team, as well as autonomous, excellent communicator, strong analytic mindset and ability to execute
- Target-oriented, driven workstyle with analytic problem solving skills required
- Fluent English language skills are essential, fluent German or any other language would be beneficial
Welcome to the future
Elegance, speed, comfort and sustainability – fusing to a new form of traveling. The Lilium aircraft is the only means of transportation that can meet the demands of future mobility and therefore shape it now. We are introducing the world's first electric vertical take-off and landing jet. Our ambition is to engineer, manufacture Lilium Jets, as well as create an end to end air transportation service on demand, operating around the world.
Lilium is a globally acclaimed Startup creating a revolution in personal transportation and e-mobility with secured funding and proven technologies (several flying prototypes). To date, the company raised over 100 million USD from two rounds of funding, with global top VCs and funds backing the company’s vision. We are a highly energetic and ambitious team with world-class investors who value outstanding talent, serious creativity and elaborate innovation.
At Lilium, you will work with the world´s most talented engineers, designers and thought leaders to revolutionize the way people travel. We apply an exceptional breadth and depth to our work, we are incredibly focused onto our mission and we are therefore looking for people like us who are continuously striving towards perfection. If you, too, are filled with the insatiable need to grow, to innovate and to create don‘t hesitate to grasp this exclusive opportunity.
Lilium is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on competence, performance, and business needs
About us Lilium is a disruptive aviation start-up based in Munich. Co-founded in 2015 by Daniel Wiegand, Sebastian Born, Patrick Nathen and Matthias Meiner, the team brings together international world-class engineers and designers. The group shares the vision of a completely new type of individual transportation and is dedicated to develop and build the world’s first fully electric vertical take-off and landing (VTOL) jet. An estimated range of up to 300 km and a top speed of 300 km/h, along with zero emissions make it the most efficient and eco-friendly individual means of transportation of our time. By providing ultra-redundancy, the Lilium Jet will also set new standards in safety. Lilium aims at liberating towns and cities from today’s congestion and pollution, with people able to come and go freely, vastly expanding the radius of their everyday lives.
Want to learn more about Lilium? Visit Lilium's website.
Jobs You May Like
Community Associate - Albany (Contract - Part-time)
Lyft, Albany, NY
Project Manager, Regulatory Operations, Oncology
Bluebird Bio, Cambridge, MA, USA
Ad Operations Associate
Time Inc., Los Angeles, CA
Travel Intrapreneur (for South East Asia)
Ventura TRAVEL, Berlin or a Location in South East Asia
Host Operations Specialist(1 year contract)
Airbnb, Beijing, China