Senior CAD Designer
The Lilium Jet All-electric. Affordable. With the Push of a Button.
In this position you will be reporting directly to the Head of CAD Design and you will be working on various CAD related projects.
You are responsible for the design and optimisation of various aerospace components in 3D CAD. You will perform component design, layout, sizing, and performance analysis.
Lilium welcomes people from all over the world. We are a multinational company and happy to support our new top talents with relocation. We have helped our new hires to meet their Visa criteria and successfully settle in Munich.
Your Day to Day:
- Creation of complex 3D parts and assemblies in CAD
- Derive 2D technical drafts appropriate for production and certification
- Consult with Mechanical Systems/Development Engineers regarding manufacturability of our products
- You may also collaborate with suppliers and vendors to provide technical direction on parts or other objects
- Maintain complete records of designs and qualification tests for assigned components
- Work on any ad hoc related projects or tasks
- Min of 3 years of professional experience with Siemens NX is essential
- Advanced experience with GD&T
- Excellent understanding of technical correlations
- Strong knowledge of material properties and manufacturing processes
- Experience with PDM/PLM systems (Teamcenter or equivalent)
- Strong motivation to help build structures and processes
- High level of self-reliance with the ability to work in a team, as well as autonomous
- Target-oriented, driven workstyle with analytic problem solving skills required
- Fluent English language skills are essential, fluent German or any other language would be beneficial
In order to apply for this position, please follow the below link to download and complete our CAD Designer test:
Please submit your CV, your educational documents (university degree) as well as your test documents online, all at the same time.
Welcome to the future
Elegance, speed, comfort and sustainability – fusing to a new form of traveling. The Lilium aircraft is the only means of transportation that can meet the demands of future mobility and therefore shape it now. We are introducing the world's first electric vertical take-off and landing jet. Our ambition is to engineer, manufacture Lilium Jets, as well as create an end to end air transportation service on demand, operating around the world.
Lilium is a globally acclaimed Startup creating a revolution in personal transportation and e-mobility with secured funding and proven technologies (several flying prototypes). To date, the company raised over 100 million USD from two rounds of funding, with global top VCs and funds backing the company’s vision. We are a highly energetic and ambitious team with world-class investors who value outstanding talent, serious creativity and elaborate innovation.
At Lilium, you will work with the world´s most talented engineers, designers and thought leaders to revolutionize the way people travel. We apply an exceptional breadth and depth to our work, we are incredibly focused onto our mission and we are therefore looking for people like us who are continuously striving towards perfection. If you, too, are filled with the insatiable need to grow, to innovate and to create don‘t hesitate to grasp this exclusive opportunity.
Lilium is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on competence, performance, and business needs
About us Lilium is a disruptive aviation start-up based in Munich. Co-founded in 2015 by Daniel Wiegand, Sebastian Born, Patrick Nathen and Matthias Meiner, the team brings together international world-class engineers and designers. The group shares the vision of a completely new type of individual transportation and is dedicated to develop and build the world’s first fully electric vertical take-off and landing (VTOL) jet. An estimated range of up to 300 km and a top speed of 300 km/h, along with zero emissions make it the most efficient and eco-friendly individual means of transportation of our time. By providing ultra-redundancy, the Lilium Jet will also set new standards in safety. Lilium aims at liberating towns and cities from today’s congestion and pollution, with people able to come and go freely, vastly expanding the radius of their everyday lives.
Want to learn more about Lilium? Visit Lilium's website.
Jobs You May Like
Product Manager, Cardlytics Direct
Cardlytics, Cardlytics Headquarters - Ponce City Market
Codility, Warsaw, Poland
Product Design Lead, Visual Design
sweetgreen, Los Angeles, CA
Palantir Technologies, Sydney, Australia
Product Manager-Business Systems
Qualtrics , Seattle or Provo
Sr. Product Manager (Pivotal Labs)
Pivotal Software, Sydney