Corporate Development Manager
The Lilium Jet All-electric. Affordable. With the Push of a Button.
This role will report directly to Head of Corporate Development and Partnerships. Interim, the role will report to the CCO.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join one of the fastest, most well funded and exciting companies in the world and join the exciting journey of the Lilium Jet early in its inception phase. The successful candidate will be of outstanding analytical capabilities, combined with great business judgment and full of entrepreneurial energy. In the early days, you will work with the top level management on developing go to market strategies and plan the global roll out of our product and solutions. You will be involved dealing with large potential partners, regulators and governments, plan to change the world for good. Further down the line, there will be phenomenal career options to go and build offices around the world or remain within the central team to support the satellite operations with strategic advice.
Lilium welcomes people from all over the world. We are a multinational company and happy to support our new top talents with relocation. We have helped our new hires to meet their Visa criteria and successfully settle in Munich.
Your Day to Day:
- Responsible for supporting the set-up of reporting, business analytics to support operational initiatives and company strategy
- Develop go to market models and partnership solutions
- Represent the company with regulators and join negotiations around the globe
- Manage key stakeholders and own entire workstreams
- Develop and support negotiations with Partners, Governments and Investors
- Active involvement in the review and development of short & long-term strategy at the site by developing robust financial forecasts & models to support the priorities of the business
- Develop business cases and support global company expansion
- Undergraduate or master’s degree or have 1 – 3 years of work experience after completing your undergraduate degree. Outstanding record of academic achievement and MBA a plus
- Management consulting experience in top tier institution (minimum 2 years)
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills and demonstrated aptitude for analytics
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken and able to develop positive working relationships across all levels and functions
- Able and comfortable working in a developing, fluid and constantly changing company
- Effectively handle multiple priorities, organize workload and meet deadlines
- Fluent in English, German and other international language a plus
Welcome to the future
Elegance, speed, comfort and sustainability – fusing to a new form of traveling. The Lilium airplane is the only means of transportation that can meet the demands of future mobility and therefore shape it now. We are introducing the world's first electric vertical take-off and landing jet.
Lilium is a thriving Startup creating a revolution in personal transportation and e-mobility with secured funding and proven technologies (several flying prototypes) with support by the European Space Agency (ESA). We are a highly energetic and ambitious team with world-class investors who value outstanding talent, serious creativity and elaborate innovation.
At Lilium, you will work with the world´s most talented engineers, designers and thought leaders to revolutionize the way people travel. We apply an exceptional breadth and depth to our work, we are incredibly focused onto our mission and we are therefore looking for people like us who are continuously striving towards perfection. If you, too, are filled with the insatiable need to grow, to innovate and to create don‘t hesitate to grasp this exclusive opportunity.
Lilium is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on competence, performance, and business needs
About us Lilium is a disruptive aviation start-up based in Munich. Co-founded in 2015 by Daniel Wiegand, Sebastian Born, Patrick Nathen and Matthias Meiner, the team brings together international world-class engineers and designers. The group shares the vision of a completely new type of individual transportation and is dedicated to develop and build the world’s first fully electric vertical take-off and landing (VTOL) jet. An estimated range of up to 300 km and a top speed of 300 km/h, along with zero emissions make it the most efficient and eco-friendly individual means of transportation of our time. By providing ultra-redundancy, the Lilium Jet will also set new standards in safety. Lilium aims at liberating towns and cities from today’s congestion and pollution, with people able to come and go freely, vastly expanding the radius of their everyday lives.