Team Leader – Production Academy
The Lilium Jet All-electric. Affordable. With the Push of a Button.
A career at Lilium is for those who want to do something extraordinary. Every day we are pushing the very boundaries of technology and customer experience to deliver something that has never been done before.
What we do here is hard, but then very few things worth achieving are easy. By joining Lilium you will have the opportunity to work with our world-class team of more than 300 leaders, experts and engineers who are as passionate about changing the world as you are.
We’re also passionate about diversity: we want you to come as you are, no matter your background. As long as you share our desire to push the limits of what’s possible, you’ll fit right in.
Your role and your team:
In this position, you will be responsible to establish a production academy as key enabler for our people to provide the right cultural mindset, professional skill set and a platform for development. You will report directly to the Head of Aircraft Assembly and work closely with our Production, People and Quality team.
The Final Assembly team takes care of all jet assembly processes, integrating the many individual components into the final Lilium Jet product. It incorporates functions such as Aircraft Assembly, Final Assembly, Logistics and the Lilium Academy.
Lilium is currently hiring an Teamleader Trainer to develop their academy concept and conduct training activities in accordance with local, state and federal laws and regulations, and Allied Universal standards
Your Day to Day:
- Lead and coordinate a team of trainers and project managers within the organization (cross functional)
- Create concepts and strategies to establish an Academy for digital learning, simulation & growth
- Introduce an Academy while considering all regulatory aspects (EASA ATO and PTO approval)
- Define and develop our Lilium Operating System with well selected lean tools & methods
- Align and build partnerships with internal stakeholders and external suppliers, partners, universities, start-ups
- Facilitate continuous improvement & design thinking workshops
- University degree
- At least 5 years of work experience in industrial engineering with experience in high-volume, automated manufacturing factory projects. Experience with green-field projects is a plus
- This position requires excellent self organisation. Incumbents must be able to work in a very independent environment, and ensure all responsibilities are completed on time.
- Experienced change manager educated in lean tools and methods and all implication on shopfloor level
- Facilitator of several workshops, great mediating, moderating and motivating skills are requested
- Ability to think out of the box, aware about all cultural implications set by any attraction systems in production
- Ability to write manuals, review and respond to written requests for proposals, training documents, and prepare extensive presentations is required. Must be highly proficient and fully functional in Microsoft programs such as Word and PowerPoint are essential, and able to effectively utilize all available office management technology including PDAs, Outlook and internet applications.
- Ability to deliver specific training programs in accordance with local, state and federal laws and regulations, and Allied Universal standards; CPR/First Aid/AED; Defensive Tactics (e.g. handcuffs, pepper spray, batons, Tasers, firearms); Mobility Devices (e.g. vehicles, bicycle, golf cart, Segway); Fire Safety Services (emergency plans; occupants, floor wardens and staff presentations; and evacuation drills); provide other value-added services such as workplace violence/active shooter training.
- Professional, articulate and able to use good independent judgment and discretion. Must have proven ability to maintain correspondence, discussions and materials in strictest confidence. Must be able to work overtime as needed.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills required with the ability to successfully interact at all levels of the organization, including with clients, while functioning as a team player.
- Must customarily and regularly exercise discretion and independent judgment in the normal course of day-to-day activities to schedule appointments in order to carry out responsibilities.
Life at Lilium:
Our HQ is designed to make working at Lilium as comfortable as possible. We’ve got the basics covered with ample parking and free transport links to local stations, but it’s also a fun place to work, with shared working spaces, rooms with sofas and hammocks, and a rooftop terrace where you can watch planes taking off all day long. Finally, we’re big believers in the idea that your health is central to your happiness, so we’ve invested in providing an extensive gym, free yoga sessions, bikes you can borrow to cycle round our campus, a relaxation room and three free meals a day.
In order to build a world-class team, we welcome people from all over the world. From free language tuition to relocation assistance and visa sponsorship, we’ll support you on every step of your journey.
Lilium is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of ethnicity, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
About us Lilium is a disruptive aviation start-up based in Munich. Co-founded in 2015 by Daniel Wiegand, Sebastian Born, Patrick Nathen and Matthias Meiner, the team brings together international world-class engineers and designers. The group shares the vision of a completely new type of individual transportation and is dedicated to develop and build the world’s first fully electric vertical take-off and landing (VTOL) jet. An estimated range of up to 300 km and a top speed of 300 km/h, along with zero emissions make it the most efficient and eco-friendly individual means of transportation of our time. By providing ultra-redundancy, the Lilium Jet will also set new standards in safety. Lilium aims at liberating towns and cities from today’s congestion and pollution, with people able to come and go freely, vastly expanding the radius of their everyday lives.
Want to learn more about Lilium? Visit Lilium's website.
Jobs You May Like
Vice President, Channel Sales
Lucid, New Orleans