HR Business Partner
The Lilium Jet All-electric. Affordable. With the Push of a Button.
Reporting to the Head of People and Development you will be supporting our fast growing workforce as an HR professional who enjoys to be in an operational and strategic role. You would be granted great responsibility in the centre of one of the best funded tech Start-ups worldwide.
Lilium welcomes people from all over the world. We are a multinational company and happy to support our new top talent with relocation. We have helped our new hires to meet their Visa criteria and successfully settle in Munich.
Your Day to Day:
- Work on the whole lifecycle of employee related matters for permanent employees, freelancers, contractors and interns
- Provide HR guidance to our Management teams and staff
- Develop HR related processes and procedure documents
- Provide advice to line managers on HR policies as well as employment relations and employment law issue
- Coordinate with Recruitment & Payroll as appropriate
- Manage daily HR administrative tasks via our HRIS ‘Personio’
- Manage the new starters’ experience to ensure new hires are provided with the appropriate information for a successful on-boarding experience
- Ensure new hires & leavers administration is carried out and manage external references as required
- Help develop new HR and Benefits strategies to support the growth of the company
- Participate in HR initiatives or any other ad-hoc tasks such as employee surveys, retention and general employee well being
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in HR, Business or other field or similar qualifications
- Minimum of 5 years of broad HR experience gained within a similar environment
- Proven track record of outstanding achievement in a previous role
- Good working knowledge of employment law and HR best practice
- Analytical thinker who is comfortable with a high level of responsibility
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to develop positive working relationships across all levels and functions
- Excellent communication and prioritization skills
- Excellent communication skills in English and German are a must, both written and spoken
Welcome to the future
Elegance, speed, comfort and sustainability – fusing to a new form of traveling. The Lilium aircraft is the only means of transportation that can meet the demands of future mobility and therefore shape it now. We are introducing the world's first electric vertical take-off and landing jet. Our ambition is to engineer, manufacture Lilium Jets, as well as create an end to end air transportation service on demand, operating around the world.
Lilium is a globally acclaimed Startup creating a revolution in personal transportation and e-mobility with secured funding and proven technologies (several flying prototypes). To date, the company raised over 100 million USD from two rounds of funding, with global top VCs and funds backing the company’s vision. We are a highly energetic and ambitious team with world-class investors who value outstanding talent, serious creativity and elaborate innovation.
At Lilium, you will work with the world´s most talented engineers, designers and thought leaders to revolutionize the way people travel. We apply an exceptional breadth and depth to our work, we are incredibly focused onto our mission and we are therefore looking for people like us who are continuously striving towards perfection. If you, too, are filled with the insatiable need to grow, to innovate and to create don‘t hesitate to grasp this exclusive opportunity.
Lilium is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on competence, performance, and business needs
About us Lilium is a disruptive aviation start-up based in Munich. Co-founded in 2015 by Daniel Wiegand, Sebastian Born, Patrick Nathen and Matthias Meiner, the team brings together international world-class engineers and designers. The group shares the vision of a completely new type of individual transportation and is dedicated to develop and build the world’s first fully electric vertical take-off and landing (VTOL) jet. An estimated range of up to 300 km and a top speed of 300 km/h, along with zero emissions make it the most efficient and eco-friendly individual means of transportation of our time. By providing ultra-redundancy, the Lilium Jet will also set new standards in safety. Lilium aims at liberating towns and cities from today’s congestion and pollution, with people able to come and go freely, vastly expanding the radius of their everyday lives.
Want to learn more about Lilium? Visit Lilium's website.
Jobs You May Like
Head of School (Montessori Preschool Director)
Guidepost Montessori, Frisco, TX
Senior Platform Architect (Pivotal Cloud Foundry Presales)
Pivotal Software, Shanghai
Talent Sourcer (Technical) - Contractor
Magic Leap, Inc., Plantation, FL
Subject Matter Expert - Classes, Workshops & Events Facilitator
General Assembly, Sydney
Recruiter (Product and Design)
NerdWallet, San Francisco, CA
English Teacher 2018-2019 SY
Alliance College-Ready Public Schools, Los Angeles, CA