Project Manager - New factory
The Lilium Jet All-electric. Affordable. With the Push of a Button.
In this role, you will be reporting to the Head of Industrial & Production Planning. You will be leading the Project Management of one of our new factory builds, including design, implementation, and ramp up. You will be working closely with the company programme management office and the supply chain team.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join one of the fastest, most well-funded and exciting companies in the world and join the exciting journey of the Lilium Jet early in its inception phase. Our production organization aims to set new standards with a best-in-class, reliable, digital production.
Lilium welcomes people from all over the world. We are a multinational company and happy to support our new top talent with relocation. We have helped our new hires to meet their Visa criteria and successfully settle in Munich.
Your Day to Day:
- Responsible for setting up the production project management office (PMO) including providing & managing an integrated programme management framework to support the planning, execution, and performance management of a new factory build
- Secure project plans for the development of Lilium’s Production capability. This includes prototype production projects as well as process development, design and implementation of pilot lines and series production facility
- Manage program across partner organizations and contractors including the respective project PMOs (Architecture offices, machinery suppliers, construction companies etc)
- Document and manage requirements, actions, and other crucial program relevant information
- Develop and implement a risk management framework
- Facilitate regular meetings, define KPIs, and track progress. This includes setting up a visual programme management, coordinating between different parties involved and following up on critical path actions, managing time, cost, and resource aspects
- Engineering and/or business administration degree with an excellent academic track record
- Min of 5 years’ experience in programme management or operations positions
- Experience in high-volume, automated manufacturing supply chains and/or new factory projects is required
- Outstanding analytical skills with a drive to challenge the status quo
- Demonstrated cross-functional leadership skills
- Excellent understanding of techniques for scheduling, risk management, estimation, project communications and budget and resource management
- Fluency in Excel and Project Planning Software. Experience with ERP software is a plus
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
Welcome to the future
Elegance, speed, comfort and sustainability – fusing to a new form of traveling. The Lilium airplane is the only means of transportation that can meet the demands of future mobility and therefore shape it now. We are introducing the world's first electric vertical take-off and landing jet.
Lilium is a thriving Startup creating a revolution in personal transportation and e-mobility with secured funding and proven technologies (several flying prototypes) with support by the European Space Agency (ESA). We are a highly energetic and ambitious team with world-class investors who value outstanding talent, serious creativity and elaborate innovation.
At Lilium, you will work with the world´s most talented engineers, designers and thought leaders to revolutionize the way people travel. We apply an exceptional breadth and depth to our work, we are incredibly focused onto our mission and we are therefore looking for people like us who are continuously striving towards perfection. If you, too, are filled with the insatiable need to grow, to innovate and to create don‘t hesitate to grasp this exclusive opportunity.
Lilium is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on competence, performance, and business needs
About us Lilium is a disruptive aviation start-up based in Munich. Co-founded in 2015 by Daniel Wiegand, Sebastian Born, Patrick Nathen and Matthias Meiner, the team brings together international world-class engineers and designers. The group shares the vision of a completely new type of individual transportation and is dedicated to develop and build the world’s first fully electric vertical take-off and landing (VTOL) jet. An estimated range of up to 300 km and a top speed of 300 km/h, along with zero emissions make it the most efficient and eco-friendly individual means of transportation of our time. By providing ultra-redundancy, the Lilium Jet will also set new standards in safety. Lilium aims at liberating towns and cities from today’s congestion and pollution, with people able to come and go freely, vastly expanding the radius of their everyday lives.
Want to learn more about Lilium? Visit Lilium's website.
Jobs You May Like
Program Manager - Financial Applications
Yelp, San Francisco, CA
Junior Sales Associate - Life Insurance
PolicyGenius, New York
Senior Analyst, Demand and Workforce Planning
Grand Rounds, Reno, NV
Customer Experience Specialist - Raleigh
Enjoy, Raleigh, NC
Freelance Social Media Resident
BuzzFeed, New York or Los Angeles
Core Contributor: Customer Success Engineering