Project Manager - New factory
The Lilium Jet All-electric. Affordable. With the Push of a Button.
We are looking for an ambitious and experienced project manager to drive the setup of a production facility for Lilium’s revolutionary product & business model.
In this role, you will be reporting to the production programme manager. The Project Manager will be responsible for the management of our production capability acquisition, including new factories, technology acquisition, and process implementation.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join one of the fastest, most well-funded and exciting companies in the world and join the exciting journey of the Lilium Jet early in its inception phase. Our production organization aims to set new standards with a best-in-class, reliable, digital production.
Lilium welcomes people from all over the world. We are a multinational company and happy to support our new top talent with relocation. We have helped our new hires to meet their Visa criteria and successfully settle in Munich.
Your Day to Day:
- Responsible for securing project plans for the development of a new production. This includes prototype production projects as well as process development, design and implementation of pilot lines and series production facilities
- Manage program across partner organizations and contractors including the respective project PMOs
- Work closely with aircraft project management to effectively coordinate complex design inter-dependencies
- Document and manage requirements, risks, actions, and other crucial program relevant information
- Facilitate regular meetings, define KPIs, and track progress. This includes setting up a visual programme management, coordinating between different parties involved and following up on critical path actions, managing time, cost, and resource aspects
- Design & implement business and organizational processes
- Engineering, and/or business administration degree with an excellent academic track record. MBA, Masters’ in Project Management, or equivalent is a plus
- Min of 3-4 years’ experience in project management or operations positions with experience in high-volume, automated manufacturing new factory projects. Experience with green-field projects is preferred
- Exceptional analytical skills with a drive to challenge the status quo
- Demonstrated cross-functional leadership skills
- Excellent understanding of techniques for scheduling, risk management, estimation, project communications and budget and resource management
- Fluency in Excel and Project Planning Software. Experience with ERP and Business Intelligence software (eg. Tableau) is a plus
Welcome to the future
Elegance, speed, comfort and sustainability – fusing to a new form of traveling. The Lilium airplane is the only means of transportation that can meet the demands of future mobility and therefore shape it now. We are introducing the world's first electric vertical take-off and landing jet.
Lilium is a thriving Startup creating a revolution in personal transportation and e-mobility with secured funding and proven technologies (several flying prototypes) with support by the European Space Agency (ESA). We are a highly energetic and ambitious team with world-class investors who value outstanding talent, serious creativity and elaborate innovation.
At Lilium, you will work with the world´s most talented engineers, designers and thought leaders to revolutionize the way people travel. We apply an exceptional breadth and depth to our work, we are incredibly focused onto our mission and we are therefore looking for people like us who are continuously striving towards perfection. If you, too, are filled with the insatiable need to grow, to innovate and to create don‘t hesitate to grasp this exclusive opportunity.
Lilium is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on competence, performance, and business needs
About us Lilium is a disruptive aviation start-up based in Munich. Co-founded in 2015 by Daniel Wiegand, Sebastian Born, Patrick Nathen and Matthias Meiner, the team brings together international world-class engineers and designers. The group shares the vision of a completely new type of individual transportation and is dedicated to develop and build the world’s first fully electric vertical take-off and landing (VTOL) jet. An estimated range of up to 300 km and a top speed of 300 km/h, along with zero emissions make it the most efficient and eco-friendly individual means of transportation of our time. By providing ultra-redundancy, the Lilium Jet will also set new standards in safety. Lilium aims at liberating towns and cities from today’s congestion and pollution, with people able to come and go freely, vastly expanding the radius of their everyday lives.
Want to learn more about Lilium? Visit Lilium's website.
Jobs You May Like
National Scheduling Director
Coordinator, S&I - Planning & Logistics
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Director of Operations
Andela, Kampala, Uganda
PMO(Project Management Office) Manager
Airbnb, Beijing, China
Client Solutions Manager
Curalate, Philadelphia, PA