Production System Program Manager
The Lilium Jet All-electric. Affordable. With the Push of a Button.
This role will be part of the “Industrial Management & Planning” department, which includes Industrial system design of domestic manufacturing and supply chain, the production planning & simulation as well as the management of new factory implementation & ramp up. You will report to the Head of Industrial Management & Planning.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join one of the fastest, most well-funded and exciting companies in the world and join the exciting journey of the Lilium Jet early in its inception phase. Our production organization aims to set new standards with a best-in-class, reliable, digital production.
As PMO, you will be responsible for implementing & managing a programme management framework, that integrates all relevant workstreams for production and supply chain development projects.
Lilium welcomes people from all over the world. We are a multinational company and happy to support our new top talents with relocation. We have helped our new hires to meet their Visa criteria and successfully settle in Munich.
Please submit your Curriculum Vitae in English
Your Day to Day:
- Responsible for providing & managing an integrated programme management framework for the production organisation to support the planning, execution, and performance management. This will be done in close coordination with the programme manager of the overall company programmes.
- Secure project plans for the development of a new production organisation. This includes prototype production projects as well as manufacturing process development, design and implementation of pilot lines and series production facilities
- Develop and implement a risk management framework
- Facilitate regular meetings (min. weekly), define KPIs, and track progress. This includes setting up a visual programme management, coordinating between different parties involved and following up on critical path actions
- Document and administrate information from different stakeholders including requirements and current actions
- Support implementation of new processes and software tools in the production organization
- Definition of Requirements
- Analysis of macro options including location and partnerships
- Decision Making Process
- Implementation of factory and equipment
- Commissioning &
- Qualification of new processes and systems
- Start of Production & First Article Inspection (FAI)
- Ramp up to Volume & Stabilisation
Deliverables of the PMO Role:
- Documentation Management
- Net plan, Right to Left Plan, Critical Path, Resource planning
- Meeting structure, Reporting
- Performance KPI’s, late action escalation
- Roadmaps for quality, cost, volume etc.
- Mechanical Engineering and/or business administration degree – excellent grades and industrial internships
- Min of 5 years’ experience in programme management or operations positions, preferably in aerospace, automotive, and/or composites business
- Experience in at least 2 projects with End to End responsibility
- Outstanding analytical skills with a drive to challenge the status quo
- Demonstrated cross-functional leadership skills
- Excellent understanding of programme management, finance, and commercials
- Fluency in Excel and Project Planning Software. Past experience with ERP software
- Available to travel 1-2 days per week
- Fluent English language skills are essential, fluent German or any other language would be beneficial
Welcome to the future
Elegance, speed, comfort and sustainability – fusing to a new form of traveling. The Lilium aircraft is the only means of transportation that can meet the demands of future mobility and therefore shape it now. We are introducing the world's first electric vertical take-off and landing jet. Our ambition is to engineer, manufacture Lilium Jets, as well as create an end to end air transportation service on demand, operating around the world.
Lilium is a globally acclaimed Startup creating a revolution in personal transportation and e-mobility with secured funding and proven technologies (several flying prototypes). To date, the company raised over 100 million USD from two rounds of funding, with global top VCs and funds backing the company’s vision. We are a highly energetic and ambitious team with world-class investors who value outstanding talent, serious creativity and elaborate innovation.
At Lilium, you will work with the world´s most talented engineers, designers and thought leaders to revolutionize the way people travel. We apply an exceptional breadth and depth to our work, we are incredibly focused onto our mission and we are therefore looking for people like us who are continuously striving towards perfection. If you, too, are filled with the insatiable need to grow, to innovate and to create don‘t hesitate to grasp this exclusive opportunity.
Lilium is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on competence, performance, and business needs
About us Lilium is a disruptive aviation start-up based in Munich. Co-founded in 2015 by Daniel Wiegand, Sebastian Born, Patrick Nathen and Matthias Meiner, the team brings together international world-class engineers and designers. The group shares the vision of a completely new type of individual transportation and is dedicated to develop and build the world’s first fully electric vertical take-off and landing (VTOL) jet. An estimated range of up to 300 km and a top speed of 300 km/h, along with zero emissions make it the most efficient and eco-friendly individual means of transportation of our time. By providing ultra-redundancy, the Lilium Jet will also set new standards in safety. Lilium aims at liberating towns and cities from today’s congestion and pollution, with people able to come and go freely, vastly expanding the radius of their everyday lives.
Want to learn more about Lilium? Visit Lilium's website.
Jobs You May Like
Special Operations Associate, Production
HelloFresh, Grand Prairie, TX
Consolidation DC Operator(YongIn) / 집하센터 담당자(용인)
Coupang, Seoul (HQ)
Advisor – Sales (Part-Time), Walnut St.
Warby Parker, Philadelphia, PA
Cloud Project Manager
Cloudreach, New York
Assistant Manager - Mayfair Mall
Lush Cosmetics, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
Brookfield Residential, SoCal