Embedded Software Engineer - Verification
The Lilium Jet All-electric. Affordable. With the Push of a Button.
In this position, you will report directly to our Head of Avionics Software and you will work on airborne software for the next-generation aircraft.
You will be involved in all aspects of software development. You can help to build smart and effective software process to deliver safety-critical software, compliant with strictest certification requirements.
We are looking for someone with great ideas and ability to implement them.
Lilium welcomes people from all over the world. We are a multinational company and happy to support our new top talents with relocation. We have helped our new hires to meet their Visa criteria and successfully settle in Munich.
- Verify safety-critical avionics software in accordance with DO-178C and DO-331
- Support tool qualification in accordance with DO-330.
- Participate in requirements validation, design, code and test reviews.
- Develop efficient test cases and realize them in automatic test procedures.
- Execute tests in SiL, MiL and HiL environment.
- Prepare automation strategies and deploy continuous-integration (CI) systems.
- Work on reuse and variant management concepts.
- Support HiL test rigs development, develop environment models.
- Execute various analysis (structural coverage, model coverage, test coverage, WCET, resource utilization).
- Co-operate with hardware, software development and QA teams.
- BA/MA in Computer Engineering, Software Engineering
- At least 2 years of experience in development of airborne software, civil aviation is a plus.
- Strong expertise in C and Matlab/Simulink. Simulink Test is a strong plus.
- Knowledge of communication protocols (CAN, RS-232/422/485, SPI, ARINC429, Ethernet), experience in power electronic is a plus.
- Experience with laboratory (Oscilloscopes, Signal Generators, Logic Analysers) and software-debugging equipment (Debuggers)
- Working knowledge of CI-systems, python and other scripting languages.
- Target-oriented, driven workstyle with analytic problem-solving skills required
- Fluent English language skills are essential, Fluent German or any other language would be beneficial
Welcome to the future
Elegance, speed, comfort and sustainability – fusing to a new form of traveling. The Lilium aircraft is the only means of transportation that can meet the demands of future mobility and therefore shape it now. We are introducing the world's first electric vertical take-off and landing jet. Our ambition is to engineer, manufacture Lilium Jets, as well as create an end to end air transportation service on demand, operating around the world.
Lilium is a globally acclaimed Startup creating a revolution in personal transportation and e-mobility with secured funding and proven technologies (several flying prototypes). To date, the company raised over 100 million USD from two rounds of funding, with global top VCs and funds backing the company’s vision. We are a highly energetic and ambitious team with world-class investors who value outstanding talent, serious creativity and elaborate innovation.
At Lilium, you will work with the world´s most talented engineers, designers and thought leaders to revolutionize the way people travel. We apply an exceptional breadth and depth to our work, we are incredibly focused onto our mission and we are therefore looking for people like us who are continuously striving towards perfection. If you, too, are filled with the insatiable need to grow, to innovate and to create don‘t hesitate to grasp this exclusive opportunity.
Lilium is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on competence, performance, and business needs
About us Lilium is a disruptive aviation start-up based in Munich. Co-founded in 2015 by Daniel Wiegand, Sebastian Born, Patrick Nathen and Matthias Meiner, the team brings together international world-class engineers and designers. The group shares the vision of a completely new type of individual transportation and is dedicated to develop and build the world’s first fully electric vertical take-off and landing (VTOL) jet. An estimated range of up to 300 km and a top speed of 300 km/h, along with zero emissions make it the most efficient and eco-friendly individual means of transportation of our time. By providing ultra-redundancy, the Lilium Jet will also set new standards in safety. Lilium aims at liberating towns and cities from today’s congestion and pollution, with people able to come and go freely, vastly expanding the radius of their everyday lives.
Want to learn more about Lilium? Visit Lilium's website.
Jobs You May Like
Principal Technical Consultant (Practitioner, Architecture, Technical Leadership)
Software Engineer (Cloud Foundry - Palo Alto)
Pivotal Software, Palo Alto, CA
Solution Architect - Application Transformation
Pivotal Software, London
Zuora, San Mateo, CA
iOS Engineer, Metrics Quality
Pinterest, San Francisco, CA
Senior Software Engineer (Streaming Media Apps) - Contractor
Magic Leap, Inc., Plantation, FL