In this role you will be able to work as part of our Avionics team and you will work on the design, validation and test of electronic equipment for our VTOL Jet. No day will be the same and you will be given a healthy amount of responsibility and autonomy.
We are looking for bright, passionate individuals who want to make a difference and be part of a fast-growing company. You will report directly to the Head of the Department and our senior engineers.
Lilium welcomes people from all over the world. We are a multinational company and happy to support our new top talents with relocation. We have helped our new hires to meet their Visa criteria and successfully settle in Munich.
Your Day to Day:
- Perform Electronic equipment design and assembly
- Work on the validation of critical communication network, protocol analysis and test of EMI effects
- Compare the results to reference simulations / experiments and document the results with diligence
- Support the team on the development of Low Voltage distribution networks
- Work on any ad-hoc related tasks or projects provided by management
- A Background in Electrical / Electronics/ Mechanics engineering student or similar is required
- Hands on experience on electronic manufacture and testing equipment would be ideal
- Experience with Low Voltage DC protection circuits desired
- Experience with EDA tools is a plus (e.g. Eagle)
- High level of self-reliance with the ability to work in a team, as well as autonomous
- Target-oriented, driven workstyle with analytic problem solving skills required
- Fluent English language skills are essential, fluent German or any other language would be beneficial
- Ability to work a minimum of 3 months full time required
Welcome to the future
Elegance, speed, comfort and sustainability – fusing to a new form of traveling. The Lilium aircraft is the only means of transportation that can meet the demands of future mobility and therefore shape it now. We are introducing the world's first electric vertical take-off and landing jet. Our ambition is to engineer, manufacture Lilium Jets, as well as create an end to end air transportation service on demand, operating around the world.
Lilium is a globally acclaimed Startup creating a revolution in personal transportation and e-mobility with secured funding and proven technologies (several flying prototypes). To date, the company raised over 100 million USD from two rounds of funding, with global top VCs and funds backing the company’s vision. We are a highly energetic and ambitious team with world-class investors who value outstanding talent, serious creativity and elaborate innovation.
At Lilium, you will work with the world´s most talented engineers, designers and thought leaders to revolutionize the way people travel. We apply an exceptional breadth and depth to our work, we are incredibly focused onto our mission and we are therefore looking for people like us who are continuously striving towards perfection. If you, too, are filled with the insatiable need to grow, to innovate and to create don‘t hesitate to grasp this exclusive opportunity.
Lilium is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on competence, performance, and business needs
About us Lilium is a disruptive aviation start-up based in Munich. Co-founded in 2015 by Daniel Wiegand, Sebastian Born, Patrick Nathen and Matthias Meiner, the team brings together international world-class engineers and designers. The group shares the vision of a completely new type of individual transportation and is dedicated to develop and build the world’s first fully electric vertical take-off and landing (VTOL) jet. An estimated range of up to 300 km and a top speed of 300 km/h, along with zero emissions make it the most efficient and eco-friendly individual means of transportation of our time. By providing ultra-redundancy, the Lilium Jet will also set new standards in safety. Lilium aims at liberating towns and cities from today’s congestion and pollution, with people able to come and go freely, vastly expanding the radius of their everyday lives.
Want to learn more about Lilium? Visit Lilium's website.
Jobs You May Like
Regional Services Practice Director, East
MuleSoft, New York City
Data Visualization Software Engineer
DNAnexus, Mountain View
Sr. Manager of Product Management
Bonobos, New York, NY
Senior Software Engineer
TripAdvisor, Sydney, Australia
Manager, Software QA Engineering
PlayStation, Madison, WI