In this role, you will work within our marketing and communications department, reporting directly to our VP Marketing.
This role will focus on creating cutting edge visual material and content for our website and other mediums. You will be able to show your creativity and use your experience to bring Liliums vison to life. You have the unique opportunity to create the face and brand of Lilium.
Lilium welcomes people from all over the world. We are a multinational company and happy to support our new top talents with relocation. We have helped our new hires to meet their Visa criteria and successfully settle in Munich.
Your Day to Day:
- Work independently to create creative content and text for all marketing and communication related projects
- Develop creative content, including videos & design concepts that meet our brand strategy
- Define all marketing and corporate design standards
- Manage multiple projects from concept through to completion
- Source and work with external vendors, providers and creative teams to create most innovative, visual material (i.e. animation, videos, photographs etc)
- Provide quality control over concepts and projects
- Ensure that all campaigns are in a suitable format to be viewed on desktop, mobile phone and for social media
- Work on any ad hoc projects
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience, ideally within a creative agency
- Min of 5 years related experience with a proven track record developing marketing and communications teams as well as campaigns
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluency in English required, German a plus
- Previous experience creating content with Adobe Photoshop or Sketch is essential
- A portfolio demonstrating high-quality content design and high quality website
- Video editing experience highly desired
- Experience in Website design and management highly desired
- Strong attention to detail and experience working in a fast-paced environment
Welcome to the future
Elegance, speed, comfort and sustainability – fusing to a new form of traveling. The Lilium airplane is the only means of transportation that can meet the demands of future mobility and therefore shape it now. We are introducing the world's first electric vertical take-off and landing jet.
Lilium is a thriving Startup creating a revolution in personal transportation and e-mobility with secured funding of over USD 100 million from global investors. We are a highly energetic and ambitious team with world-class investors who value outstanding talent, serious creativity and elaborate innovation.
At Lilium, you will work with the world´s most talented engineers, designers and thought leaders to revolutionize the way people travel. We apply an exceptional breadth and depth to our work, we are incredibly focused onto our mission and we are therefore looking for people like us who are continuously striving towards perfection. If you, too, are filled with the insatiable need to grow, to innovate and to create Don’t hesitate to grasp this exclusive opportunity.
Lilium is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on competence, performance, and business needs
About us Lilium is a disruptive aviation start-up based in Munich. Co-founded in 2015 by Daniel Wiegand, Sebastian Born, Patrick Nathen and Matthias Meiner, the team brings together international world-class engineers and designers. The group shares the vision of a completely new type of individual transportation and is dedicated to develop and build the world’s first fully electric vertical take-off and landing (VTOL) jet. An estimated range of up to 300 km and a top speed of 300 km/h, along with zero emissions make it the most efficient and eco-friendly individual means of transportation of our time. By providing ultra-redundancy, the Lilium Jet will also set new standards in safety. Lilium aims at liberating towns and cities from today’s congestion and pollution, with people able to come and go freely, vastly expanding the radius of their everyday lives.