Senior ERP Architect
The Lilium Jet All-electric. Affordable. With the Push of a Button.
A career at Lilium is for those who want to do something extraordinary. We take pride in pushing the boundaries of engineering, technology and customer experience.
As part of a team, you will tackle challenges and deliver something that has never been done before. By joining Lilium you will have the opportunity to work with a world-class entrepreneurial team of more than 700 people who are as passionate about changing the world as you are.
You will always act with safety and integrity in mind and embody our core behaviors of efficient and positive collaboration, ownership of time, continuous improvements and, ultimately delivering results.
We thrive on diversity and creating an inclusive culture, with more than 50 nationalities currently working hard to bring our vision of a sustainable world to life.
Your role and your team:
You will be part of the DevOps Industrial, Production & Supply Chain team and work closely with our Global IT and Manufacturing teams. The DevOps team is a project-based department within the Global IT division. It is responsible for the greenfield design, build, and operational management of highly secure and scalable IT solutions which enable our Industrial, Production & Supply Chain teams to source, build and verify our Lilium Jet.
As Senior Solution Architect for Production you will be responsible for designing, implementing and developing the production ERP system and its connection to bordering systems. You will be spearheading the development of a greenfield ERP landscape including the system interfaces and necessary infrastructure. This is an exceptional opportunity to join one of the fastest, most well-funded and exciting companies in the world and join the exciting journey of the Lilium Jet early in its inception phase. Our production organization aims to set new standards with a best-in-class, reliable, digital production.
Your Day to Day:
- Lead the ERP strategy and develop, execute & continuously manage our implementation roadmap
- Translate business requirements and problems into solutions
- Project management for the implementation of new systems (in coordination with the ERP Program Manager) and release changes
- Provide architectural solutions/designs to ERP project execution teams and establish best practices and guidelines for usage of the ERP platform
- Act as the Integration consultant focusing on integration between PLM and ERP systems
- Organize and lead technical design sessions and prepare technical design documentation for implementation
- Interface directly with various business units (user to executive) to serve as ambassador for our ERP strategy, roadmap and solutions and solicit their feedback and input
- Monitor the overall availability and performance of the ERP environments and take corrective actions as necessary to ensure peak operational performance
- Mentor team members and provide technical and architectural guidance
- Responsible for ensuring system complies with regulatory requirements in accordance to the standards set out in EASA 21G and EN 9100
- Hands-on experience in managing 3-4 large-scale ERP implementations
- Previous experience as a lead solutions architect and/or technical lead across various modules
- Experience in IT implementation project management and/or agile software development
- Experience in relational databases such as MS SQL Server, Oracle etc.
- Detailed functional knowledge of one or more ERP modules/areas, particularly Finance, Inventory, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, and Job costing
- Outstanding analytical skills with a drive to challenge the status quo
- Independent and self-motivated
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, agile environment and resolve unplanned incidents quickly
- Strong proactive communication and demonstrated cross-functional leadership skills with both internal stakeholders and external partners
- Cross-functional knowledge of IT systems (both hardware and software).
- Programming knowledge and experience managing APIs desirable.
- Available to travel 1-2 days per week
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
Life at Lilium:
You are joining us as we are building our global footprint. While the current COVID-19 restrictions mean that many of us are working remotely, we are still making the most out of this time. Meet fellow colleagues via our culture sessions and free weekly yoga classes, or improve your German or English with our free language courses.
Lilium is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of ethnicity, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
About us Lilium is a disruptive aviation start-up based in Munich. Co-founded in 2015 by Daniel Wiegand, Sebastian Born, Patrick Nathen and Matthias Meiner, the team brings together international world-class engineers and designers. The group shares the vision of a completely new type of individual transportation and is dedicated to develop and build the world’s first fully electric vertical take-off and landing (VTOL) jet. An estimated range of up to 300 km and a top speed of 300 km/h, along with zero emissions make it the most efficient and eco-friendly individual means of transportation of our time. By providing ultra-redundancy, the Lilium Jet will also set new standards in safety. Lilium aims at liberating towns and cities from today’s congestion and pollution, with people able to come and go freely, vastly expanding the radius of their everyday lives.
Want to learn more about Lilium? Visit Lilium's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.
Tech Jobs For You
Lead Salesforce Commerce Cloud Architect
Dept, Amsterdam, Rotterdam, London, Manchester, Berlin, Copenhagen