What You'll Do
- Leading a team ranging from 4 to 20 specialists
- Triage data, customer service complaints, and supply/demand into efficient routes and dispatch actions to be performed by field specialists
- Coordinating the staff schedule
- Analyze and look at data to identify trends and performance improvement opportunities
- Train, measure, and correct the daily performance of operations specialists
- Manage a fleet of rebalancing vans
- Watch over local warehouse & inventory
- Troubleshoot, and fix potential bike issues, or raise issues when necessary
- Communicate the status of local operations to headquarters
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and be comfortable with fast moving change
- Leadership - A natural leader who always strives for excellence, calling out the little details when things aren’t executed correctly
- Multi-tasking skills - Juggling between customer service inquiry or supplying bikes to an event, you’re on it
- College degree required.
- 2+ years of operations management experience
- Excellent people skills - you can work as intermediary between various groups of people
- Analytical mindset - You use data to understand rider behavior and accurately deploy bikes to serve user needs. You constantly test the limit of each assumption we know about operations, and optimize workflows with concrete data evidence
- Pure hustle - Being at a startup company means not everything will go according to plan. You should be a high-energy person who is not afraid of going out into the field, willing to pull the long hours when needed
- Able to work nights and weekends
What We Offer
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation in your hometown with the leader in urban mobility solutions
- A position that offers a variety of career and resume building experiences with the fastest growing startup of 2018
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with tons of opportunity for growth
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability
- Work with a team of fun and motivated individuals
- Competitive salary and benefits
LimeBike was founded on a simple premise: How do we ensure that future generations will not only be able to live on a healthy planet, but actually thrive? LimeBike aims to provide a sustainable solution to the first and last mile transportation problem by helping people move around their cities in an affordable and convenient way while eliminating their carbon footprint. We are here to empower future generations to change their behavior so we can save this planet together.
With that vision, we launched LimeBike in June 2017.
LimeBike is not just a tech mobility company. We are a people and relationships company first and foremost. And we’re committed to building with you.
Want to learn more about LimeBike? Visit LimeBike's website.
Jobs You May Like
Staff Systems Engineer - Windows
Visa, Ashburn VA, US
Quality NPI Engineer
Peloton, NY HQ
Heal, San Diego
Industry X - MES Analyst
Accenture, Multiple Locations, USA
Mobile Specialist [🇺🇸🇬🇧 Native English Speaker]
Jampp, São Paulo, Brazil
Flow Kana, Sacramento, CA