What You'll Do
- Be an owner. Build and maintain a highly efficient and motivated field operations organization in your market
- Build an amazing team. Define hiring needs, and train new team members.
- Manage performance. Track and report critical supply and demand metrics. Use data to optimize processes, creatively solve problems, and track results
- Drive results. Work with the General Manager to regularly forecast and set goals for your market. Create an environment of experimentation, analytical thinking and precision in execution to hit those goals
- Share information. Communicate across the organization to ensure timely resolutions, quality control, and process feedback. Synthesize feedback and recommendations to central operations, business, product and engineering teams
- Problem solve. Lead urgent projects, prioritize tasks, and overcome obstacles that come your way
- Represent the Company. As an operator in the field, you may be asked to meet with local officials, business owners and customers as a representative of Lime
- Be a culture carrier. Create a fun, inclusive, and safe workplace
- 2-4 years as an operations, financial, or business analyst, or equivalent role
- Analytical mindset with a strong understanding of real-time marketplaces (supply and demand economics)
- Strong Excel / data management skills
- SQL proficiency is a big plus
- Experience solving complex problems, exercising good judgement in decision-making, and navigating ambiguous environments
- Excellent communicator capable of motivating a team, working across Lime and within a large organization while liaising with external partners as needed
- Ability to simplify difficult problems into actionable and solvable tasks
- Data-driven by nature, strong attention to detail, and obsessed with process improvement
- Comfortable learning and adapting to new concepts and using new tools
- Self-motivated, energetic and driven individual with the ability to learn new skills and grow with the role
What We Offer
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation in your hometown with the leader in urban mobility solutions
- A position that offers a variety of career and resume building experiences with the fastest growing startup of 2018
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with tons of opportunity for growth
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability
- Work with a team of fun and motivated individuals
- Competitive salary and benefits
LimeBike was founded on a simple premise: How do we ensure that future generations will not only be able to live on a healthy planet, but actually thrive? LimeBike aims to provide a sustainable solution to the first and last mile transportation problem by helping people move around their cities in an affordable and convenient way while eliminating their carbon footprint. We are here to empower future generations to change their behavior so we can save this planet together.
With that vision, we launched LimeBike in June 2017.
LimeBike is not just a tech mobility company. We are a people and relationships company first and foremost. And we’re committed to building with you.
Want to learn more about LimeBike? Visit LimeBike's website.
Jobs You May Like
Salesforce and Systems Manager
Top Hat, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Staff SDK & Tools Engineer, Xpring
Ripple, San Francisco, CA
Freshly, Phoenix, AZ
Sales Advisor (Part-Time), The Fashion Mall at Keystone
Warby Parker, Indianapolis, IN
Operations Specialist - Santa Barbara
LimeBike, Santa Barbara, CA