- Be ultimately responsible for ensuring Lime's success in each of our new markets.
- Create the playbook for a successful city and campus launch to implement in each new market
- For first markets, you’ll handle the end-to-end local operation from with support from a central Lime HQ
- Set-up local team to leave strong foundation on the ground
- Structure local partnerships, identify key events, and shape the go-to-market marketing plan
- Be the representative and voice for the Lime brand
- Location: Multiple locations throughout Europe
- Passion: You are passionate about social impact and protecting our environment, about new technologies that change lives, and love biking
- Getting stuff done: Launchers need to get a lot done in a short period. You should have a gutsy attitude, be confident in working with limited resources under tight deadlines, and not afraid of going out into the field on the ground level
- Embed and network: Launchers travel frequently and calls a different city home every couple of months. You should be able to embed yourself in any environment and acquire a deep understanding of the culture in a just few weeks. You should also be comfortable networking with different types of people and finding ways to collaborate with them to help launch and grow Lime
- Flexibility: Being a Launcher at Lime means you will spend a lot of time away from home, traveling to wherever business needs you on short notice. Having a flexible schedule is key to success in this role
- Leadership: The Launcher is a leader within the city. You are a natural leader who have a track record of leading initiatives within your organization
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Statistics, Engineering or similar fields required
- 3-5 years of consulting, marketing, management or banking experience preferred
- People management experience preferred
- 90% travel required
What We Offer
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation in your hometown with the leader in urban mobility solutions
- A position that offers a variety of career and resume building experiences with the fastest growing startup of 2018
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with tons of opportunity for growth
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability
- Work with a team of fun and motivated people
- Competitive salary and benefits
LimeBike was founded on a simple premise: How do we ensure that future generations will not only be able to live on a healthy planet, but actually thrive? LimeBike aims to provide a sustainable solution to the first and last mile transportation problem by helping people move around their cities in an affordable and convenient way while eliminating their carbon footprint. We are here to empower future generations to change their behavior so we can save this planet together.
With that vision, we launched LimeBike in June 2017.
LimeBike is not just a tech mobility company. We are a people and relationships company first and foremost. And we’re committed to building with you.
Want to learn more about LimeBike? Visit LimeBike's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Program Manager, Professional Services
Icertis, Bellevue, Washington
OTA Insight, London
Senior Customer Success Manager
Zendrive, San Francisco California
Sr. Partner Development Manager
PlayStation, San Mateo, CA
Operational Account Manager - Polish Speaker
Insider, Istanbul, Turkey
Customer Success Manager - LATAM
Dropbox, Austin, TX