- Be ultimately responsible for ensuring LimeBike’s success in each new market.
- Create the playbook for a successful city and campus launch to implement in each new market
- For first markets, you’ll oversee the end-to-end local operation from marketing, recruiting, operations, business development, PR, policy, communications, and much more - with support from a central LimeBike HQ
- Set-up local team to leave solid foundation on the ground before exiting to new market
- Structure local partnerships, identify key events, shape the go-to-market marketing plan
- Be the representative and voice for the LimeBike brand
- Passion: You are passionate about social impact and protecting our environment, about new technologies that change lives, and love biking.
- Getting stuff done: Launchers need to get A LOT done in a short period. You should have a scrappy attitude, be comfortable working with limited resources under tight deadlines, and not afraid of getting your hands dirty.
- Embed and network: Launchers travel frequently and calls a new city home every couple of months. You should be able to embed yourself in any environment and acquire a deep understanding of the culture in a few weeks. You should also be comfortable networking with different types of people and finding ways to collaborate with them to help launch and grow LimeBike.
- Flexibility: Being a Launcher at LimeBike means you will spend a lot of time away from home, traveling to wherever business needs you on short notice. Having a flexible schedule is key to success in this role.
- Leadership: The Launcher is a leader within the city. You are a natural leader who have a demonstrated track record of leading initiatives within your organization.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Statistics, Engineering or similar fields required.
- 3-5 years of consulting, marketing, management or banking experience preferred.
- People management experience preferred.
- 90% travel required
What We Offer
- Competitive salary and incentives. Salary + Equity
- Work location is flexible. Bay Area preferred (San Mateo HQ with San Francisco and Berkeley satellite offices).
- Competitive benefits
- Opportunity to scale with a rapidly growing organization with uncapped opportunity for career growth
- A passionate, fearless, and ambitious team
- An instrumental role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability
About Us LimeBike is not just a tech mobility company. We are a people and relationships company first and foremost. And we’re committed to building with our LimeBike community. Our Story LimeBike was founded on a simple premise: How do we ensure future generations will not only be able to live on a healthy planet, but actually thrive? LimeBike aims to provide a sustainable solution to the first and last mile transportation problem by helping people move around their cities in an affordable and convenient way while eliminating their carbon footprint. We are here to empower future generations to change their behavior so we can save this planet together. With that vision, we launched LimeBike in June 2017. LimeBike is not just a tech mobility company. We are a people and relationships company first and foremost. And we’re committed to building with you.
Want to learn more about LimeBike? Visit LimeBike's website.
Jobs You May Like
Part-Time Customer Service (Self Employed)
Manager of Customer Success - NYC
Looker, New York
Customer Success Manager, Strategic Accounts
Rapid7, Boston, MA (Global Headquarters)
Part Time Contract, Operations Associate
Birchbox, New York
Head of Financial Planning and Analysis
letgo, New York
Clinical Care Specialist (Paramedic) - Per Diem
Call9, Nanuet, NY