- Work closely with field team across different cities / states to identify and implement analytics that drives efficiency and improves operations excellence
- Research, analyze large scale operation data to optimize bike-sharing implementation and daily operation
- Ensure optimal distribution and rebalancing of bike fleet in different markets
- Bachelor degree in Economics, Business, Statistics, Operations Management or other related field
- 2 - 5 years working experience of data analysis, operation management, etc.
- Excellent SQL experience required
- Knowledge of GIS databases preferred
- Banking and other financial analytics experience preferred
- Ability to multi-task, act with a sense of urgency and be flexible in managing changing priorities
- Ability to work well in a fast-moving team environmentExcellent communication skills, both orally and in writing
What We Offer
- Competitive salary and incentives. Salary + Equity
- Work location is flexible. Bay Area preferred (San Mateo HQ with San Francisco and Berkeley satellite offices).
- Competitive benefits
- Opportunity to scale with a rapidly growing organization with uncapped opportunity for career growth
- A passionate, fearless, and ambitious team
- An instrumental role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability
About Us LimeBike is not just a tech mobility company. We are a people and relationships company first and foremost. And we’re committed to building with our LimeBike community. Our Story LimeBike was founded on a simple premise: How do we ensure future generations will not only be able to live on a healthy planet, but actually thrive? LimeBike aims to provide a sustainable solution to the first and last mile transportation problem by helping people move around their cities in an affordable and convenient way while eliminating their carbon footprint. We are here to empower future generations to change their behavior so we can save this planet together. With that vision, we launched LimeBike in June 2017. LimeBike is not just a tech mobility company. We are a people and relationships company first and foremost. And we’re committed to building with you.