What You'll Do
- Collaborate with Product, Ops, Strategy, or Finance in researching and answering critical questions for our business
- Develop instrumentation to track progress against key business objectives
- Design, instrument, and analyze experiments that produce reliable insights that drive business efficiency
- Partner with Engineering in developing solutions to democratize access to data insights
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Statistics, Economics, or other quantitative fields
- 4+ years of full-time work experience as a Data Analyst / Data Scientist at a technology company
- Advanced proficiency in SQL and a data manipulation language, such as R or Python
- Hands-on experience with data pipelines, ETLs, and data visualization tools
- Solid knowledge of statistical analysis techniques such as hypothesis testing and regression
- Strong communication skills with a consistent record of collaborating across a wide variety of teams and disciplines in a dynamic environment
What We Offer
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation in your hometown with the leader in urban mobility solutions
- A position that offers a variety of career and resume building experiences with the fastest growing startup of 2018
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with tons of opportunity for growth
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability
- Work with a team of fun and motivated people
- Competitive salary and benefits
LimeBike was founded on a simple premise: How do we ensure that future generations will not only be able to live on a healthy planet, but actually thrive? LimeBike aims to provide a sustainable solution to the first and last mile transportation problem by helping people move around their cities in an affordable and convenient way while eliminating their carbon footprint. We are here to empower future generations to change their behavior so we can save this planet together.
With that vision, we launched LimeBike in June 2017.
LimeBike is not just a tech mobility company. We are a people and relationships company first and foremost. And we’re committed to building with you.
Want to learn more about LimeBike? Visit LimeBike's website.
Jobs You May Like
Lead, Global SEO
MyFitnessPal, Baltimore, MD
Senior Software Engineer, Data Platform
Postmates, San Francisco
Data Analyst - Product, Features, & Growth
Solution Architect, RevPro
Machine Learning Engineer
Etsy, San Francisco, CA
Qualtrics, Munich, Germany