- Help drive the vision, strategy, and execution of the Marketing roadmap with the VP of Marketing and deliver on key reporting structures
- Help set and deliver on OKRs set for User Acquisition, Product Marketing, and Brand Awareness
- Support and manage ad and media campaigns under user acquisition strategy set with VP of Marketing to reach quarterly OKRs
- Work cohesively with engineering, marketing, and sales to create multimedia and multichannel campaigns
- Develop, roadmap, and execute on Key Activation Programs (digital and analog) for different target markets.
- Collaborate closely with Ops on field marketing and local media activities.
- Help develop, maintain, and communicate LimeBike’s brand in conjunction with the VP of Marketing to the team and customer
- Help deliver on Product Marketing responsibilities by working closely with Product Manager and VP of Marketing to propel user growth while delivering an optimal user experience
- Foster and source marketing and branding opportunities along with VP, Marketing & BD
- Work with Product Manager to develop and run target market research
- Leverage, manage, and optimize 3rd party consulting resources (e.g. PR/comms, etc)
- Proven track record of at least 3-4 continuous years developing and executing marketing programs which meet or exceed pre-established OKRs
- Thorough understanding of brand strategy, marketing strategy, and how the two interact and create value
- Proven ability to understand complex business problems, apply strong analytical skill and create an effective strategy
- Ability to understand a business scenario quickly and suggest marketing solutions
What We Offer
- Competitive salary and incentives. Salary + Equity
- Work location is flexible. Bay Area preferred (San Mateo HQ with San Francisco and Berkeley satellite offices).
- Competitive benefits
- Opportunity to scale with a rapidly growing organization with uncapped opportunity for career growth
- A passionate, fearless, and ambitious team
- An instrumental role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability
About Us LimeBike is not just a tech mobility company. We are a people and relationships company first and foremost. And we’re committed to building with our LimeBike community. Our Story LimeBike was founded on a simple premise: How do we ensure future generations will not only be able to live on a healthy planet, but actually thrive? LimeBike aims to provide a sustainable solution to the first and last mile transportation problem by helping people move around their cities in an affordable and convenient way while eliminating their carbon footprint. We are here to empower future generations to change their behavior so we can save this planet together. With that vision, we launched LimeBike in June 2017. LimeBike is not just a tech mobility company. We are a people and relationships company first and foremost. And we’re committed to building with you.
Want to learn more about LimeBike? Visit LimeBike's website.
Jobs You May Like
Junior SEM Specialist - 6 month contract
Product Marketing Manager
Samsara, San Francisco
Marketing Operations Consultant
Global Supply Base Manager - Intern
Fitbit, US - San Francisco
Director, Product Marketing
Andela, New York City
Special Events Intern
POPSUGAR, New York