- Work with leadership to synthesize business, marketing and user needs into eloquent, minimal, and delightful design experiences.
- Participate in and lead design initiatives and campaigns that further the Marketing and Partnerships team's goals.
- Deliver hi-fidelity designs to production spec across all mediums: print, digital (social/ads),
- Help develop and iterate on LimeBike's marketing and branding guidebooks
- Stand for, hold, and grow LimeBike's brand guidelines
- Mentor and collaborate with other team members and fellow designers.
- 3+ years of professional design experience (ideally, post formal training)
- Extensive experience using modern design tools (Adobe suite, Sketch, InVision, etc)
- Exceptional communication, collaboration, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong portfolio demonstrating repeatable design process that results in simple and intuitive marketing campaigns, clear user education, and drives social engagement
- Alacrity developing online ads, gifs, videos, web pages, banners, and more.
- Marketing and Advertising background a plus, same with previously startup experience
- Some semblance of humor ;)
What We Offer
- Competitive salary and incentives. Salary + Equity
- Work location is flexible. Bay Area preferred (San Mateo HQ with San Francisco and Berkeley satellite offices).
- Competitive benefits
- Opportunity to scale with a rapidly growing organization with uncapped opportunity for career growth
- A passionate, fearless, and ambitious team
- An instrumental role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability
About Us LimeBike is not just a tech mobility company. We are a people and relationships company first and foremost. And we’re committed to building with our LimeBike community. Our Story LimeBike was founded on a simple premise: How do we ensure future generations will not only be able to live on a healthy planet, but actually thrive? LimeBike aims to provide a sustainable solution to the first and last mile transportation problem by helping people move around their cities in an affordable and convenient way while eliminating their carbon footprint. We are here to empower future generations to change their behavior so we can save this planet together. With that vision, we launched LimeBike in June 2017. LimeBike is not just a tech mobility company. We are a people and relationships company first and foremost. And we’re committed to building with you.
Want to learn more about LimeBike? Visit LimeBike's website.
Jobs You May Like
Strategic Growth Manager
Dropbox, Dublin, Ireland
Teads, Chicago, IL
Conversion Rate Optimization Specialist
Lightspeed, Montreal, QC
Zype, New York, NY
Senior Marketing Analytics Manager
Workfront, Lehi, Utah, US
Public Relations (PR) Manager- Issues Management
Rover.com , Seattle