- Develop robust systems that serve both our user-facing apps and our internal tools
- Be willing to pick up new programming languages and frameworks on the fly and help out where needed
- Closely monitor the performance of all critical parts of our stack and be able to respond to system failures
- Be diligent about tracking data so that we will have a good look into how we can improve our products
- Work multi-functionally with our talented team of designers, product managers, and operators
- Dogfood our product and document any bugs or feature requests
- You have a degree in Computer Science from a top engineering school, or equivalent technical background
- You possess 2+ years experience in the industry, via internships or full-time positions
- You are fluent in at least one web framework, such as Ruby on Rails
- You have experience working with relational databases
What We Offer
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation in your hometown with the leader in urban mobility solutions
- A position that offers a variety of career and resume building experiences with the fastest growing startup of 2018
- You will have the chance to scale with a rapidly growing organization, with tons of opportunity for growth
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability
- Work with a team of fun and motivated individuals
- Competitive salary and benefits
LimeBike was founded on a simple premise: How do we ensure that future generations will not only be able to live on a healthy planet, but actually thrive? LimeBike aims to provide a sustainable solution to the first and last mile transportation problem by helping people move around their cities in an affordable and convenient way while eliminating their carbon footprint. We are here to empower future generations to change their behavior so we can save this planet together.
With that vision, we launched LimeBike in June 2017.
LimeBike is not just a tech mobility company. We are a people and relationships company first and foremost. And we’re committed to building with you.
Want to learn more about LimeBike? Visit LimeBike's website.
Jobs You May Like
Tradeshift, Copenhagen, Denmark
Site Reliability Engineering Lead/Manager
Zuora, San Mateo
Senior Software Engineer, Student Team
Handshake, San Francisco
SQL Database Administrator
First Orion Corp., Little Rock, Arkansas
Application Developer (Full-Stack)
Principal Test Engineer, VoIP