What You'll Do
- Be an owner. Build and implement the regional growth strategy across markets, operations, marketing, recruiting, business development, PR, policy, communications, and much more with the full support of Headquarters in San Francisco
- Build a high performing team. Define hiring needs, execute on those needs, and train new team members from General Managers to Operations Specialists.
- Manage performance. Track and report key revenue and cost metrics. Use data to optimize processes, creatively solve problems, and track results
- Drive results. Forecast and set goals for your region on a quarterly basis. Create an environment of experimentation, analytical thinking and precision in execution to hit those goals
- Share information. Communicate cross-functionally to ensure timely resolutions, quality control, and process feedback.
- Synthesize feedback and recommendations to central operations, business, product and engineering teams
- Represent the Company. As acting CEO of your region, you will meet with local officials, business owners and customers as a representative of Lime
- Be a culture carrier. Create a fun, inclusive, and safe workplace
What You Need
- BS/BA or equivalent required; MBA preferred
- 10+ years success leading a team of operations, finance, or business professionals, or equivalent role, ideally in a startup or other fast-changing environment
- Excellent communicator capable of motivating a team, working cross-functionally within a large organization, and liaising with external stakeholders as needed.
- Ability to create and drive strategy
- Analytical mindset with a great understanding of real-time marketplaces (supply and demand economics)
- Experience solving complex problems, exercising good judgement in decision-making, and navigating ambiguous environments
- Ability to simplify difficult problems into actionable and solvable tasks
- Data-driven by nature, strong attention to detail, and obsessed with process improvement
- Comfortable learning and adapting to new concepts and using new tools.
- Self-motivated, energetic and driven individual with the ability to learn new skills and grow with the role
- High EQ and proven ability to deliver results
What We Offer
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation in your hometown with the leader in urban mobility solutions
- A position that offers a variety of career and resume building experiences with the fastest growing startup of 2018
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with tons of opportunity for growth
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability
- Work with a team of fun and motivated individuals
- Competitive salary and benefits
LimeBike was founded on a simple premise: How do we ensure that future generations will not only be able to live on a healthy planet, but actually thrive? LimeBike aims to provide a sustainable solution to the first and last mile transportation problem by helping people move around their cities in an affordable and convenient way while eliminating their carbon footprint. We are here to empower future generations to change their behavior so we can save this planet together.
With that vision, we launched LimeBike in June 2017.
LimeBike is not just a tech mobility company. We are a people and relationships company first and foremost. And we’re committed to building with you.
Want to learn more about LimeBike? Visit LimeBike's website.
Jobs You May Like
Project Success Manager