What You'll Do
- Lead content strategy across all Lime’s social media channels to create and manage global editorial calendars and consistent publishing volume
- Lead the editorial process, from ideation to publishing and amplification
- Curate, create and distribute content for Lime’s social media channels, including but not limited to: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and other emerging platforms
- Be a creative expert on how audience behaviors change across platform
- Seek out the latest trends in culture and storytelling to ensure we’re at the top of our game, putting out the most compelling stories to attract a global, city-based audience
- Proactive story mining from a wide array of global teams, functions and geographies and through social listening
- Lead the curation of content across social, in partnership with creatives
- Write engaging, savvy social copy for Lime social media channels, maintaining consistency in quality, voice and tone of published pieces
- Be tapped into the emerging global creative community to develop compelling partnerships to be distributed across Lime’s socials
- Coordinate with the brand team on ideation and execution of proactive content.
- 5-7 years relevant experience, well-versed in social content best practices
- Solid experience and passion using social platforms
- Passionate about city life, culture, people and the lifeblood of what keeps cities moving
- Fun, positive, motivated self-starter and creative spirit who isn’t afraid to grab a camera, scooter and go
- Brilliant in narrative, storytelling, communications channels, and writing
- High-level of integrity, commitment to quality work product and organization
- Adept at using Adobe Creative Suite (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign), knowledge of video editing software (e.g. Adobe Premiere Pro) a plus
- Strategic thinker with the ability to optimize for key metrics
- Understanding of the digital landscape and a proven interest in keeping up to date with developments in web platforms and applications
- Ability to multitask and work in a hectic and extremely fast-moving industry and the environment without sacrificing attention to detail
- Superior organization, project management skills with attention to detail and a proven background in managing well-designed and highly-polished deliverables
- Flexibility with prioritization and goals as roles and responsibilities may shift according to the needs of the business
What We Offer
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation in your hometown with the leader in urban mobility solutions
- A position that offers a variety of career and resume building experiences with the fastest growing startup of 2018
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with tons of opportunity for growth
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability
- Work with a team of fun and motivated individuals
- Competitive salary and benefits
LimeBike was founded on a simple premise: How do we ensure that future generations will not only be able to live on a healthy planet, but actually thrive? LimeBike aims to provide a sustainable solution to the first and last mile transportation problem by helping people move around their cities in an affordable and convenient way while eliminating their carbon footprint. We are here to empower future generations to change their behavior so we can save this planet together.
With that vision, we launched LimeBike in June 2017.
LimeBike is not just a tech mobility company. We are a people and relationships company first and foremost. And we’re committed to building with you.