Manager of College & University Relations/Strategic Development
LimeBike, Multiple Locations
Your ride anytime
- Lead and execute the company's national university outreach strategy.
- Cultivate the necessary relationships with leaders, organizations and other prospective partners to effectively carry out the university development strategy.
- Evaluate, prioritize, and discern strategic paths toward the launch of new markets.
- Assess and carry-out strategic partnerships for the company, particularly with universities, associations, local stakeholders, and other relevant institutions.
- Support student and other stakeholder engagement for college outreach
- Establish key relationships with educational leaders, meeting with them on a regular basis to create lasting relationships that help to establish trust, mitigate potential obstacles, and convey the company's priorities and strategies.
- Advance the company's relationships to advance efforts and sustain efforts.
- Collaborate closely with marketing team on field marketing and local media activities.
- Help set and carry-out the public policy and advocacy agenda for the company, working collaboratively with the other teams and executives to ensure alignment between business objectives and policy and university outreach goals.
- 6+ years experience in university affairs/relations, and/or business development, preferably in an educational-related environment.
- Existing current university contacts and relationships.
- Excellent communications skills and ability to speak in public.
- Tenacious disposition and aptitude for overcoming obstacles.
- Ability to operate at both strategic and tactical levels.
- A strong business development and aptitude for finding strategic wins even in the face of initial resistance.
- University affairs know-how. Experience and success with leading or working at a high level in campus arenas.
- Pure hustle: We are a startup, which means not everything will go according to plan. You are an energetic person who is not afraid of getting your hands dirty.
- Focus on executing: Being on the front edge of our growth strategy means you are doing a million things at once. You can prioritize the highest impact projects and execute well under pressure while maintaining long-term strategic focus.
- An analytical and strategic mindset: You can quickly discern the cost-benefit analysis of your time, the company’s resources, and drive the business toward high-impact initiatives and efficient growth.
- Leadership: As this role involves recruiting and managing a team of full and part-time brand ambassadors, ideally you have previous people management experience.
- Passion for sustainability, politics, urban planning, mobility, leveraging tech for good.
- Must have strong sales skills.
- Past experience developing sales plans and outreach strategies.
- Available for travel.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Position Location: Flexible
What We Offer
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation in your hometown with the leader in urban mobility solutions
- A position that offers a variety of career and resume building experiences with the fastest growing startup of 2018
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with tons of opportunity for growth
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability
- Work with a team of fun and motivated coworkers
- Competitive salary and benefits
About Us LimeBike is not just a tech mobility company. We are a people and relationships company first and foremost. And we’re committed to building with our LimeBike community. Our Story LimeBike was founded on a simple premise: How do we ensure future generations will not only be able to live on a healthy planet, but actually thrive? LimeBike aims to provide a sustainable solution to the first and last mile transportation problem by helping people move around their cities in an affordable and convenient way while eliminating their carbon footprint. We are here to empower future generations to change their behavior so we can save this planet together. With that vision, we launched LimeBike in June 2017. LimeBike is not just a tech mobility company. We are a people and relationships company first and foremost. And we’re committed to building with you.
Want to learn more about LimeBike? Visit LimeBike's website.
Jobs You May Like
Account Director, Platform Supply
OpenX, OpenX - Munich
Business Development Associate, Operations - Los Angeles (Contract - Part-time)
Lyft, Los Angeles, CA
Computer Science Strategy Manager
Coursera, Mountain View, CA
Senior Director of Business Development
Endurance International Group, Burlington, MA