What You'll Do
- Be responsible for the maintenance of e-scooters in Lime Warehouse
- Perform all the type of repairs from a screw tightening to the most complicated electronic part replacement
- Have responsibility for Ops App compliance
- Be instrumental in other mechanics integration and team spirit creation
- Follow processes. Able to comply with and to enforce processes
- Follow established safety procedures and techniques to perform job duties and make sure Lime riders are on the safest vehicles
- Maximize the number of operational vehicles in the fleet
- Problem solve. Will need to spot issues and find creative ways to overcome obstacles that come your way
- 2+ years of experience as a mechanics in the transportation industry
- Good communicator capable of motivating a team and communicate issues clearly
- Motivated, energetic individual who isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves
- Strong attention to detail, and able to enforce processes
- Comfortable learning and adapting to new concepts and using new tools
- Some technical expertise in mechanics and basics knowledge in electricity
What We Offer
- Opportunity to help build a startup
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability
- Work with a team of fun and motivated individuals
LimeBike was founded on a simple premise: How do we ensure that future generations will not only be able to live on a healthy planet, but actually thrive? LimeBike aims to provide a sustainable solution to the first and last mile transportation problem by helping people move around their cities in an affordable and convenient way while eliminating their carbon footprint. We are here to empower future generations to change their behavior so we can save this planet together.
With that vision, we launched LimeBike in June 2017.
LimeBike is not just a tech mobility company. We are a people and relationships company first and foremost. And we’re committed to building with you.
Want to learn more about LimeBike? Visit LimeBike's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.