What You'll Do
- Manage import, export and domestic distribution
- Comply with import, export international trade and Hazmat regulations
- Direct, optimize and manage order to delivery cycle
- Manage and negotiate with service providers
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements
- Perform logistics analysis & data manipulation
- Work cross functionally for budgeting, blanket PO, accrual and reconciliation
- Support timely and accurate freight invoice validation
- Work cross functionally to develop and maintain key metrics and executive dashboard on freight, cost and efficiency
- Identify & implement efficiency through automation and streamlining of processes
- Resolve any problems or complaints
- Manage, lead and develop staff members to achieve departmental goals
- Managing the daily warehouse operations and order fulfillment activities
- Utilize continuous improvement to achieve operational efficiency
- Optimize and maximize resources to achieve department goals and objectives
- Ensure inventory accuracy with physical & cycle count processes
- Control and protect company assets with proper handling and storage procedures
- Track and analyze KPIs and metrics to drive process improvement
- Lead compliance with EHS and dangerous goods
- Other related tasks as assigned
- Ability to work and deliver in a fast paced environment
- 5+ years supply chain, logistics or compliance experience preferred
- 5+ experience with Hazmat shipments, specifically related to rechargeable li-ion batteries. Hazmat certified is a plus
- Knowledge with US export and Import regulations related to hi-tech
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Knowledge of SOP, RFP, PO & Invoicing processes
- Advance proficiency with Google, MSoffice, ERP, Tableau and other BI or databases
What We Offer
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation worldwide with the leader in urban mobility solutions
- A position that offers a variety of career and resume building experiences with the fastest growing startup of 2019
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with tons of opportunity for growth
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability
- Work with a team of fun and motivated individuals
- Competitive salary and benefits
LimeBike was founded on a simple premise: How do we ensure that future generations will not only be able to live on a healthy planet, but actually thrive? LimeBike aims to provide a sustainable solution to the first and last mile transportation problem by helping people move around their cities in an affordable and convenient way while eliminating their carbon footprint. We are here to empower future generations to change their behavior so we can save this planet together.
With that vision, we launched LimeBike in June 2017.
LimeBike is not just a tech mobility company. We are a people and relationships company first and foremost. And we’re committed to building with you.
Want to learn more about LimeBike? Visit LimeBike's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.