What You'll Do
- Establish strategic relationships with government and community leaders, policy makers, and regulatory agencies, regularly meeting with them to build trust and mutual interest, mitigate potential obstacles and convey the company's priorities and strategies
- Help city governments, transit authorities, local partners and other relevant institutions understand how Lime’s mobility solutions can work for their cities
- Help set and carry-out the public policy and advocacy agenda for the company, working collaboratively with the other teams and executives to ensure alignment between business objectives and policy and community outreach goals
- Partner with organizations, educational institutions and similar groups to align Lime’s social mission with existing transportation, health, and environmental community initiatives
- Collaborate closely with other Lime team members on operations, marketing, and local media activities
- Support company’s work with strategic advisers and local consultants
- Track and advise on important changes in regulatory or legislative matters affecting your market
- The drive to fearlessly advocate for Lime
- Degree in Politics, Communications, Public Relations, or equivalent experience
- Experience in community organising, political campaign or other grassroots outreach
- Excellent written and verbal communication/people skills
- Ability to handle multiple deadlines and work at a rapid startup space
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to evaluate, prioritise, and discern strategic paths toward Lime growth using quantifiable metrics
- Experience in event planning, media relations, and public meeting and presentation facilitation
- 8+ years experience in government affairs, political campaigns, and/or business development in a government-related environment
- Existing transportation, government, and advocacy contacts and relationships in your market
- A strong business approach and aptitude for finding strategic wins even in the face of initial resistance
- Government affairs know-how. Experience leading or working at a high level in local or regional government arenas, particularly city government
- Passion for sustainability, politics, urban planning, mobility, and leveraging tech for good
- Available for travel
What We Offer
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation in cities around the world with the leader in urban micromobility solutions
- Chance to scale your career in a rapidly growing organization, with significant opportunity for growth
- A role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability
- Work with a team of successful, fun and motivated people
- Competitive salary and benefits
LimeBike was founded on a simple premise: How do we ensure that future generations will not only be able to live on a healthy planet, but actually thrive? LimeBike aims to provide a sustainable solution to the first and last mile transportation problem by helping people move around their cities in an affordable and convenient way while eliminating their carbon footprint. We are here to empower future generations to change their behavior so we can save this planet together.
With that vision, we launched LimeBike in June 2017.
LimeBike is not just a tech mobility company. We are a people and relationships company first and foremost. And we’re committed to building with you.
Want to learn more about LimeBike? Visit LimeBike's website.
The project management platform built for software development teams