What You'll Do
- Be an owner.
- Build and maintain a highly efficient and motivated field operations organization in your market.
- Build an amazing team. Define hiring needs, and train new team members.
- Track and report critical supply and demand metrics. Use data to optimize processes, creatively solve problems, and track results.
- Work with the General Manager to regularly forecast and set goals for your market.
- Create an environment of experimentation, analytical thinking and precision in execution to hit those goals.
- Communicate across the organization to ensure timely resolutions, quality control, and process feedback.
- Lead urgent projects, prioritize tasks, and overcome obstacles that come your way.
- Represent the Company. As an operator in the field, you may be asked to meet with local officials, business owners and customers as a representative of LimeBe a culture carrier.
- Create a fun, inclusive, and safe workplace.
- Bilingual German/English
- 4-6 years as an operations, financial, or business analyst, or equivalent role
- Analytical mindset with a strong understanding of real-time marketplaces (supply and demand economics)
- Excellent communicator capable of motivating a team, working across Lime and within a large organization while liaising with external partners as needed
- Data-driven by nature, strong attention to detail, and obsessed with process improvement
- Comfortable learning and adapting to new concepts and using new tools
- Self-motivated, energetic and a driven individual!
What We Offer
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation in your hometown with the leader in urban mobility solutions
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with tons of opportunity for growth
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability
- Work with a team of fun and motivated individuals
- Competitive salary and benefits
LimeBike was founded on a simple premise: How do we ensure that future generations will not only be able to live on a healthy planet, but actually thrive? LimeBike aims to provide a sustainable solution to the first and last mile transportation problem by helping people move around their cities in an affordable and convenient way while eliminating their carbon footprint. We are here to empower future generations to change their behavior so we can save this planet together.
With that vision, we launched LimeBike in June 2017.
LimeBike is not just a tech mobility company. We are a people and relationships company first and foremost. And we’re committed to building with you.
Want to learn more about LimeBike? Visit LimeBike's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.