What You'll Do:
- Receive new hires, resignation, salary changes, bonuses, One time payment (OTP) & employee data changes from HR (Workday) and submit to payroll service provider for monthly payroll processing.
- Managing payroll providers, ensure payrolls are computed accurately and compliance with local statutory regulations.
- Prepare payroll headcount recon.
- Prepare payment / fund transfer via online banking system.
- Submit funding / payment requests to Treasury / Finance.
- Prepare and submit payroll journal entries to the Finance team for month end activities.
- Prepare bonus & employees annual leave accrual journals for Finance team to post month end accrual entries.
- Receive stock options transactions details and prepare for tax reporting via payroll.
- Ensure accurate and timely filing of monthly, quarterly and annual statutory reports.
- Work closely with HR for employee queries
- Support payroll audits
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting and/or Business Administration
- 2-5 years relevant experience with progressing scope and responsibilities
- Has good understanding of accounting principles and application
- Must have prior experience working for an MNC
- Proficient with Excel and experience with Netsuite, Coupa and other cloud-based solutions is a plus
- Fluency in English, additional languages would be great
- You are a bold yet humble individual who can navigate across departments and functions
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail, with a desire constantly grow and improve
- Ability to operate at Limespeed with a high-energy and passion and flexible to collaborate with our various legal entities across multiple time zones
- Relentlessly result-driven without taking shortcuts: integrity above everything
LimeBike was founded on a simple premise: How do we ensure that future generations will not only be able to live on a healthy planet, but actually thrive? LimeBike aims to provide a sustainable solution to the first and last mile transportation problem by helping people move around their cities in an affordable and convenient way while eliminating their carbon footprint. We are here to empower future generations to change their behavior so we can save this planet together.
With that vision, we launched LimeBike in June 2017.
LimeBike is not just a tech mobility company. We are a people and relationships company first and foremost. And we’re committed to building with you.
Want to learn more about LimeBike? Visit LimeBike's website.
A membership platform that makes it easy for artists and creators to get paid