What You'll Do
- Help determine North America’s growth strategy from a marketing and operations perspective
- Create and execute end-to-end rider communications, including copy, targeting, and results tracking
- Act as a thought partner to local teams to collaboratively address and tackle critical demand problems
- Identify local marketing opportunities (events, holidays, seasonal moments, etc.) aligned with business priorities and deliver campaigns or activations
- Monitor the micromobility competitive landscape to inform product positioning, effective growth levers, and government relations initiatives
- Lead and coordinate the region’s approach to partnerships that deepen Lime’s connections with riders and local communities as well as generate demand
- Partner with other cross-functional leaders throughout the organization to ensure a coordinated approach to strategy and execution
- 2-3+ years of experience in strategy, performance marketing, bizops, planning, or related experience; high-growth business experience is a plus
- Proven track record of leading initiatives, hitting goals, and succeeding in a dynamic, fast-paced, and team-oriented environment
- Advanced problem solving and project management skills, including proficiency in Google Office Suite (Sheets, Docs, and Slides)
- Excellent communication and writing skills, always paying exceptional attention to detail
- Customer-focused approach - you always think about how our riders interact with our app and products
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Ideally based in Seattle, Denver, Nashville, Austin, Los Angeles, Washington D.C., or Seattle
- Proficiency in SQL or willingness to learn
- Demonstrable experience designing and developing campaigns for multiple channels (email, push notification, social, in-app, etc.)
- Past experience devising experiments and running A/B tests
- Experience conducting competitive market research and/or analyzing business performance
What We Offer
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation in your hometown with the leader in urban mobility solutions
- A position that offers a variety of career and resume building experiences at the intersection of product and operations
- Work with a team of fun and motivated individuals
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability
LimeBike was founded on a simple premise: How do we ensure that future generations will not only be able to live on a healthy planet, but actually thrive? LimeBike aims to provide a sustainable solution to the first and last mile transportation problem by helping people move around their cities in an affordable and convenient way while eliminating their carbon footprint. We are here to empower future generations to change their behavior so we can save this planet together.
With that vision, we launched LimeBike in June 2017.
LimeBike is not just a tech mobility company. We are a people and relationships company first and foremost. And we’re committed to building with you.
Want to learn more about LimeBike? Visit LimeBike's website.
The social news and entertainment company.