What You'll Do:
- Assist with the EMEA financial close process and ensure timely reporting of monthly financial results
- Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliation
- Prepare monthly P&L and balance sheet flux
- Bank reconciliation and corresponding journal entries
- Prepare monthly accruals, deferrals, and amortization journal entries
- Maintain company fixed assets ledger and record monthly depreciation entries, if any
- Prepare and maintain monthly G/L journal entries with supporting documentation
- Contribute to tax and statutory compliance effort, including timely filing of tax reports, statutory audit
- Handle ad-hoc tasks/projects assigned by Manager
- 5-7 years relevant general accounting experience
- 2+ years of industry experience
- Proficiency in MS application as well as Google suite
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Good time management skills along with the ability to remain organized under periods of reporting pressure
- Detail oriented
- Excellent written, verbal, and communication skills
- Ability to grasp accounting and finance concepts quickly
- Energetic team player with the ability to build good working relationships
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to problem solve
- Self-started and able to work independently with minimal supervision
LimeBike was founded on a simple premise: How do we ensure that future generations will not only be able to live on a healthy planet, but actually thrive? LimeBike aims to provide a sustainable solution to the first and last mile transportation problem by helping people move around their cities in an affordable and convenient way while eliminating their carbon footprint. We are here to empower future generations to change their behavior so we can save this planet together.
With that vision, we launched LimeBike in June 2017.
LimeBike is not just a tech mobility company. We are a people and relationships company first and foremost. And we’re committed to building with you.
Want to learn more about LimeBike? Visit LimeBike's website.
Payroll Services. Benefits. Compliance.