What You'll Do
- Own e-scooter fleet health and demand generation in Palermo.
- Build and maintain efficient field operations in your market
- Build an amazing team. Define hiring needs, and train new team members.
- Track and report critical supply and demand metrics. Use data to optimize processes, creatively solve problems, and track results.
- Iterate, hypothesize and optimize a benchmarking system to track the efficiency of city operations’ daily performance
- Work with the General Manager & Senior operation manager Italy to regularly forecast and set goals for your market.
- Create an environment of experimentation, analytical thinking and precision in execution to hit those goals.
- Communicate across the organization to ensure timely resolutions, quality control, and process feedback.
- Lead urgent projects, prioritize tasks, and overcome obstacles that come your way.
- Represent the Company. As an operator in the field, you may be asked to meet with local officials, business owners and customers as a representative of LimeBe a culture carrier.
- Create a fun, inclusive, and safe workplace
- 2-4 years in operations management, financial or business analysis, management consulting or equivalent role.
- Analytical mindset with a strong understanding of real-time marketplaces (supply and demand economics).
- Strong Excel / data management skills.
- SQL proficiency is a big plus.
- Experience solving complex problems, exercising good judgement in decision-making, and navigating ambiguous environments.
- Excellent communicator capable of motivating a team, working across Lime and within a large organization while liaising with external partners as needed.
- Ability to simplify difficult problems into actionable and solvable tasks.
- Data-driven by nature, strong attention to detail, and obsessed with process improvement
- Comfortable learning and adapting to new concepts and using new tools.
- Self-motivated, energetic and driven individual with the ability to learn new skills and grow with the role.
LimeBike was founded on a simple premise: How do we ensure that future generations will not only be able to live on a healthy planet, but actually thrive? LimeBike aims to provide a sustainable solution to the first and last mile transportation problem by helping people move around their cities in an affordable and convenient way while eliminating their carbon footprint. We are here to empower future generations to change their behavior so we can save this planet together.
With that vision, we launched LimeBike in June 2017.
LimeBike is not just a tech mobility company. We are a people and relationships company first and foremost. And we’re committed to building with you.
Want to learn more about LimeBike? Visit LimeBike's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one
Tech Jobs For You
Supplier Quality Engineer, China, SuZhou Area(injection molds)
Peloton, Suzhou District, Gansu, People's Republic of China