What You'll Do
- Drive the growth of Lime’s Partner program across North America to enable the expansion of micromobility to more cities, modes, and people
- Develop and own processes and tools to support the acquisition and management of our Partner base
- Analyze internal data to implement SLAs and continuously improve Partner performance
- Collect feedback from Partners and consolidate into actionable tasks for Local Operations or HQ teams
- Identify regional best in class markets and establish the best-in-class standards to drive across the organization
- Partner with cross-functional teams to drive the most impactful projects and processes to obtain the company’s financial and operational goals
- 3+ years as an operations, financial, or business analyst, or equivalent role
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage and align internal and external stakeholders
- Analytical mindset with a strong understanding of real-time marketplaces (supply and demand economics)
- Excel / Google Sheets / data management skills; SQL and dashboard creation proficiency a plus
- Ability to simplify difficult problems into actionable and solvable tasks
- Comfortable learning and adapting to new concepts and using new tools
- Self-motivated, energetic and driven individual with the desire to grow with the role
What We Offer
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation in your hometown with the leader in urban mobility solutions
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability
- A position that offers a variety of career and resume building experiences at the intersection of product and operations
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with tons of opportunity for growth
- Competitive salary and benefits
LimeBike was founded on a simple premise: How do we ensure that future generations will not only be able to live on a healthy planet, but actually thrive? LimeBike aims to provide a sustainable solution to the first and last mile transportation problem by helping people move around their cities in an affordable and convenient way while eliminating their carbon footprint. We are here to empower future generations to change their behavior so we can save this planet together.
With that vision, we launched LimeBike in June 2017.
LimeBike is not just a tech mobility company. We are a people and relationships company first and foremost. And we’re committed to building with you.
Want to learn more about LimeBike? Visit LimeBike's website.
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.