- Assist with bicycle and/or scooter deployment and retrieval
- Use smartphone applications to locate and operate on products
- Assemble, maintain and repair Lime product lines as they’re assigned
- Work with a team to operate a van to redistribute products as required
- Respond to various tasks as they’re assigned
- Must be 21 years of age
- High School degree or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license and acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
- Ability to complete a simple report on weekly basis
- Ability to be very active - bend, stoop, and lift up to 40 pounds on frequent basis
- A great attitude and ability to work well with others - teamwork is key to success!
- Previous related experience
- Previous delivery, mechanical, logistics, and inventory experience
- Ability to work various shifts including evenings and weekends
- Experience driving a larger vehicle in city traffic
- Knowledge of local area geography and street layout
LimeBike was founded on a simple premise: How do we ensure that future generations will not only be able to live on a healthy planet, but actually thrive? LimeBike aims to provide a sustainable solution to the first and last mile transportation problem by helping people move around their cities in an affordable and convenient way while eliminating their carbon footprint. We are here to empower future generations to change their behavior so we can save this planet together.
With that vision, we launched LimeBike in June 2017.
LimeBike is not just a tech mobility company. We are a people and relationships company first and foremost. And we’re committed to building with you.
Want to learn more about LimeBike? Visit LimeBike's website.
Jobs You May Like
Functional Consultant, Professional Services
Icertis, Bellevue, Washington
Front-End Web Developer
DiDi Labs, Silicon Valley
Senior Project Manager
Aptos, United Kingdom - West Bromwich
Optician (Part-Time), Union Station
Warby Parker, Washington, D.C.
Technical Program Manager - Hardware
Zoox, Foster City, CA
Engineering Program Manager (PgM)
Komodo Health, San Francisco, CA