Investment Banking Internship, Stockholm
Lincoln International, Stockholm
A Global Investment Bank with a Passion for the Mid-Market
Lincoln International is a trusted investment banking adviser to business owners and senior executives of leading private equity firms and public and privately held companies globally. We have a global footprint encompassing 500+ professionals across 22 offices in the Americas, Europe and Asia delivering local execution capabilities in all major markets.
In Stockholm, we are currently 14 bankers serving clients across the Nordic region. The team is now looking to recruit an intern to join our team during the Autumn of 2021.
The internship is a full-time position during the autumn semester 2021, starting in August at our Stockholm office.
As an Intern at Lincoln you will be an integral part of our team, gaining responsibilities from day one delivering:
• Industry and company research
• Financial modelling and valuation work
• Preparing presentation materials
• Support transaction processes
The internship position offers an opportunity to work in a demanding yet supportive and team-oriented environment. We invest in the development of our junior bankers through proactive on-the-job training combined with global training programs. By combining high levels of client and senior banker exposure with the robust deal flow of Lincoln, you will quickly develop into a critical anchor in our deal teams. Our globally integrated organisation provides the opportunity to work on cross-border engagements with international clients and deal teams, giving you an unmatched global perspective.
To succeed as an Analyst, we believe that you have:
A commercial mindset and a genuine interest in financial markets
- Excellent analytical skills; creativity combined with a critical mind and high attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong drive and an ability to work independently with an ample capacity for work
- A team-player attitude; relationship-building personality
- Personal maturity and integrity; readiness to assume responsibility
You also have the following experience and background:
- Pursuing an academic degree with excellent results from a leading university; 1-2 semesters remaining on a three-year program or 1-4 semesters remaining on a five-year program
- Fluency in English and one Nordic language
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Previous experience in investment banking, strategy consulting, private equity or similar is meriting
Please submit your CV, cover letter and university grades to [email protected] no later than: 25 February 2021
We encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible as we will interview candidates on an ongoing basis prior to the deadline.
For further queries regarding the position or the process, please contact Erik Tretow on +46 72 285 16 86.
About Lincoln International
About Us Lincoln International is all about providing outstanding service and outcomes for our clients and great careers for our staff. Key to our achieving these goals is outperforming our competitors. Key to outperforming is our culture of excellence, entrepreneurship, teamwork, integration and integrity. Excellence - we set high standards and pursue them intensely Entrepreneurial - we are innovative and creative Team-oriented - we work in teams and focus on success as a team Integrated – we share all our resources across all our geographies Integrity – we run our business with openness, honesty, respect and fairness Our strategy for outperforming even our best competitors is to evaluate and engineer the right mix of entrepreneurism and team work in each and every situation. In summary, Lincoln International provides superior results for our clients and better careers for our staff because we constantly apply our culture of “Using Ingenuity to Outperform”.
Want to learn more about Lincoln International? Visit Lincoln International's website.
Disrupting how fans discover the best new music and events