Analyst, Valuations (Experienced Professionals)
Lincoln International, San Francisco
A Global Investment Bank with a Passion for the Mid-Market
We are trusted investment banking advisors to business owners and senior executives of leading private equity firms and public and privately held companies around the world. Our advisory services include mergers and acquisitions, debt advisory, growth equity and restructuring for the mid-market. We also provide valuations and fairness opinions and joint ventures advisory services. As one tightly integrated team of more than 600 professionals across 16 countries, we offer an unobstructed perspective, backed by superb execution and a deep commitment to client success. With extensive industry knowledge and relationships, timely market intelligence and strategic insights, we forge deep, productive client relationships that endure for decades. Connect with us to learn more at www.lincolninternational.com.
Lincoln International is seeking Analysts to join our rapidly growing Valuations & Opinions Group in our Dallas office. Successful candidates have strong cognitive and interpersonal abilities, want to develop their professional and personal skills and are motivated by the prospect of building a leading valuations practice.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Analyst position within the Valuations & Opinions Group provides an excellent opportunity to become an expert in valuations. The Analyst serves as the analytical and organizational anchor for the Valuations & Opinions Group. Responsibilities at Lincoln International are often more entrepreneurial than at other firms providing self-motivated individuals with many opportunities to contribute to a dynamic and growing platform. Successful Analysts are assertive, motivated self-starters with the desire and potential to succeed in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Preparing, completing, and ensuring the accuracy of financial models and sophisticated valuation analyses
- Writing valuation reports and presentations
- Coordinating recurring valuation projects with team members across multiple geographies
- Interacting with clients and preparing deliverables
- Maintaining proprietary valuation databases
- Tracking the capital markets and analyzing any changes within the markets
- Preparing marketing materials for meetings with potential clients
- Supporting the senior members of the Valuations & Opinions Group
The Analyst position at Lincoln International is extremely challenging, offers an excellent learning experience and provides a solid foundation upon which an individual can build a future business career. Interested candidates should meet the following requirements:
- Excellent analytic foundation with advanced understanding of financial statements and various valuation methodologies (DCF, LBO, comparable company analysis, etc.)
- Proficiency at financial modeling with advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong writing skills and experience with PowerPoint and Microsoft Word
- Effective organizational skills and the aptitude to manage people and work products
- Strong communication skills and experience interacting with teammates and clients
- One to three years of professional experience in valuations, corporate finance, fixed income or accounting
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics from top tier institution; strong academic record (both undergraduate and graduate)
- Active CPA and/or minimum of CFA Level I is preferred, but not required
- 3.5 minimum GPA required
Lincoln International is not currently hiring individuals for this position who now or in the future require sponsorship for employment visa status.
About Lincoln International
About Us Lincoln International is all about providing outstanding service and outcomes for our clients and great careers for our staff. Key to our achieving these goals is outperforming our competitors. Key to outperforming is our culture of excellence, entrepreneurship, teamwork, integration and integrity. Excellence - we set high standards and pursue them intensely Entrepreneurial - we are innovative and creative Team-oriented - we work in teams and focus on success as a team Integrated – we share all our resources across all our geographies Integrity – we run our business with openness, honesty, respect and fairness Our strategy for outperforming even our best competitors is to evaluate and engineer the right mix of entrepreneurism and team work in each and every situation. In summary, Lincoln International provides superior results for our clients and better careers for our staff because we constantly apply our culture of “Using Ingenuity to Outperform”.
Want to learn more about Lincoln International? Visit Lincoln International's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.