Experienced Analyst, M&A
Lincoln International, Los Angeles
A Global Investment Bank with a Passion for the Mid-Market
We are trusted investment banking advisors to business owners and senior executives of leading private equity firms and public and privately held companies around the world. Our advisory services include mergers and acquisitions, debt advisory, growth equity and restructuring for the mid-market. We also provide valuations and fairness opinions and joint ventures advisory services. As one tightly integrated team of more than 700 professionals across 16 countries, we offer an unobstructed perspective, backed by superb execution and a deep commitment to client success. With extensive industry knowledge and relationships, timely market intelligence and strategic insights, we forge deep, productive client relationships that endure for decades. Learn more at www.lincolninternational.com.
At Lincoln International, we know that the success of our global organization is a direct outcome of the strength of our people. We encourage diversity of thought and create talent density by attracting, retaining and engaging high performers from all demographics, backgrounds and perspectives. We value diversity, equity and inclusion as a catalyst to foster innovation and creative problem solving, access the best candidates and adapt to a highly dynamic, competitive environment. We know that employing a diverse team and valuing the unique perspectives of our people allows us to better understand and serve the needs of our clients.
Lincoln International is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Duties & Responsibilities:
The Analyst position at Lincoln International provides an excellent opportunity to work in a demanding, yet supportive, team-oriented environment. In addition to mastering the financial analysis and research skills typical for the position, an Analyst at Lincoln International learns about and becomes involved in a transaction from start to finish. The Analyst serves as the analytical anchor for his/her deal team and is responsible for preparing, completing and ensuring the accuracy of all financial modeling and analysis. The Analyst is expected to interpret the results of his/her financial analysis, pose questions and draw conclusions. In addition, the Analyst plays a critical role in the preparation of client presentations and is responsible for:
- Preparing marketing materials for sell-side and buy-side advisory assignments
- Identifying potential acquirers
- Conducting industry and company-specific research
- Ensuring the accuracy and quality of all presentation materials
- Supporting the due diligence process
- Interacting with clients on a regular basis
- Attending client meetings
- Supporting the marketing activities of the firm as they relate to an industry or engagement
The firm offers a unique, flexible culture that rewards initiative and allows an Analyst to develop as quickly as he/she is capable. The following factors differentiate the Analyst program at Lincoln International:
- Responsibilities are limited only by ability rather than by a formal job description
- High levels of exposure to senior professionals within the firm
- Unparalleled client interaction
- Opportunity to remain with Lincoln International and be promoted to Associate and beyond
- Opportunity to contribute to Lincoln International’s global growth and work overseas
The Analyst position at Lincoln International is extremely challenging, offers an excellent learning experience and provides a solid foundation upon which an individual can build a future business career. Interested candidates should meet the following requirements:
- Successful Analysts are assertive and self-motivated, can manage multiple tasks and deadlines in a fast-paced environment and are detail oriented
- Strong writing, verbal communication and computer skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Prior M&A, capital raising or investment banking experience is required
- Degree in finance and/or accounting, or have successfully completed significant coursework in these or related areas
- REQUIRED: Minimum GPA of 3.5
Lincoln International is not currently hiring individuals for this position who now or in the future require sponsorship for employment visa status.
About Lincoln International
About Us Lincoln International is all about providing outstanding service and outcomes for our clients and great careers for our staff. Key to our achieving these goals is outperforming our competitors. Key to outperforming is our culture of excellence, entrepreneurship, teamwork, integration and integrity. Excellence - we set high standards and pursue them intensely Entrepreneurial - we are innovative and creative Team-oriented - we work in teams and focus on success as a team Integrated – we share all our resources across all our geographies Integrity – we run our business with openness, honesty, respect and fairness Our strategy for outperforming even our best competitors is to evaluate and engineer the right mix of entrepreneurism and team work in each and every situation. In summary, Lincoln International provides superior results for our clients and better careers for our staff because we constantly apply our culture of “Using Ingenuity to Outperform”.
Want to learn more about Lincoln International? Visit Lincoln International's website.
Minimalist makeup and skincare