Business Development Researcher (NYC or San Francisco)
Lingo Live, New York City or San Francisco
Connecting people through learning.
Be our clients' first touch point at Lingo Live. You'll educate prospective buyers on our product and understand their organization better to help solve their challenges. We're looking for someone who is tenacious at getting people to engage through email, phone and social selling, doing extensive research to build the case and to find alternate ways into the company. You’ll be building the case for each company and how Lingo Live can help them overcome their specific challenges.
Our goal is to build you into an exceptional salesperson by teaching you the fundamentals of lead qualification, value selling, and how to build a relationship with the customer that is geared towards solving their problems. You'll be working closely with at least two other experienced sales professionals who will mentor you, as well as our company's CEO, to continue to grow revenue at our company (over the last 12 months we've grown revenue 340%!).
**What we're looking for:**
- A hungry college graduate with a great attitude and the desire to work for a rapidly growing education startup.
- Must have at least some sales experience, whether you sold candy door to door in High School, started your own venture, or worked as an intern selling commodities prove to us you can sell.
- Good proficiency with Gmail, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint.
- An intense curiosity and willingness to learn.
- Tenacity and persistence.
**What we can offer:**
- The ability to build and manage new customer relationships through active outreach to some of the coolest companies in the world.
- We will teach you the fundamentals of sales and the how to close deals with major customers.
- Promotions to higher compensation and responsibilities based on sales performance.
- A more than competitive salary + equity. ($55,000 - $90,000)
- Perks, health benefits, and the ping pong table & free beer that everyone else is offering you.
- Help people all over the world learn to speak a foreign language.
About Lingo Live
Expert coaches place learning in a real-world context, empowering foreign-born learners who struggle with language and communication issues at multinational companies such as Eventbrite, Google and Outbrain to achieve career milestones – from running an agile stand-up meeting to nailing a performance review.
Want to learn more about Lingo Live? Visit Lingo Live's website.
Jobs You May Like
Cloud - Site Reliability Engineer (Networking and Load Balancing)
Lead Stylist - Supervisor, Avalon
Bonobos, Alpharetta, GA
Sr. Client Relationship Manager
Lead Stylist - Supervisor, Greenwich
Bonobos, Greenwich, CT
Sales Director - Southeast
Elastic, Distributed, US
Enterprise Account Executive (EMEA)
MongoDB, Dusseldorf, Frankfurt, Hamburg, or Munich